ADVERTISEMENT

WRH at SWO for the 2a eastern championship... thoughts and predictions

Naw not 17, 12. But we always regroup year
After year, alot of our players didnt even suit up but were in the stands because to have to many that moved up .no room thats every year tho

Reactions: dogs79
WRH will have a decided advantage in big game experience the been there done that factor

Reactions: dogs79
against who?
Duh... The majority of this team has won 3 straight state titles. So therefore they have been to the big games and will not have the butterflies it has been a long time since SWO has played a game this big. It is the norm in Wallace. At least recent history anyway.

Duh... The majority of this team has won 3 straight state titles. So therefore they have been to the big games and will not have the butterflies it has been a long time since SWO has played a game this big. It is the norm in Wallace. At least recent history anyway.

Have to kick start the Championship runs again. Might as well start Friday Night. On the first 3 cranks we have some fire. Now have to give it the gas and rev it up some notches. Wallace is hittin on all 8 and purring

A friend told me today that he was not impressed with our defense. He knows what to look for better than me. He also said 3 is a beast and 21. They make up our defense. I think they will plan for 42,7,3,21,52,6,9 get the picture. I think Mottsinger played the northeastern game for possessions. Defense just slow down. Don't think SWO will take our defense lightly.

i thought you meant SWO but wasnt sure. since youre talking about very recent history i guess youre right, but as a program in general SWO has been a powerhouse for years. they are no strangers to post season success. so yeah talking about the current group of players i agree with you.

Dog tell that friend we will be ready and that wont happen this friday night..i highly doubt if swo got that kinda firepower on offense .Ne offense is fire and nobody else other than ED And Wallace Couldve beat em this year no shade to any other ECC team just speaking facts...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT