ADVERTISEMENT

WRH at NS-J

Let me make this simple -
Clinton lives in the past and gets mad when someone points out they don't have it anymore. Why you Really think Lewis left?

WRH won 4 straight championships on the back of Williams. He is gone but they want to act like they are still a contender when it is now pretender season in Wallace.

ED is the best team in the conference AGAIN this season. But I still don't like them.

JK will win the conference and play in the Eastern Finals! I know a secret!

This ladies and gents is why you dont do drugs

Reactions: Swo_05
Goldsboro will beat JK this year....JK not even in the top 3 in conf....let alone the East....get ready to hit that hardwood early then yiu can get dragged by us on the court again like the 3 times last year

Oh, and SWO had their best season since 2010 or something like that last year and got blown out by the only real team they played last year Now they beat that team in a "revenge" game but don't realize that team is just not very good this year. And neither is SWO, as usual....

The clown has came back from hiding
SWO won a state championship in 2013 young buck. SWO will curb stomp JK this year and next year and whenever you want to play SWO. JK hasn't been good in decades. Put down the meth pipe and come talk some football with men. You need to respect WRH and SWO they are you daddy. JK is horrible, saw them on film, trash. WRH already took them to the woodshed and will again at the end of the season and your talking eastern finals for JK LoL LoL have lost all respect for you. Your own posters say your way off base with your predictions

Goldsboro will beat JK this year....JK not even in the top 3 in conf....let alone the East....get ready to hit that hardwood early then yiu can get dragged by us on the court again like the 3 times last year
I wouldn’t say not even top 3 in conference just yet. I know we have to go to Clinton but I really think the JK Clinton game will be a good one. Either JK or Clinton finishes #3. Goldsboro has 5 locked up.

Have you even seen NE play this year? They lost JR their best player and lost their QB and lost the other 3star linmen. They are one dimensional run run run. QB can't hit the broad side of a barn. Watch a few highlights on him if you want.
As one dimensional as they may be they have Traveon Freshwater who will carry them the same way Williams did for WRH last year.

As one dimensional as they may be they have Traveon Freshwater who will carry them the same way Williams did for WRH last year.

LoL your crazy man. Their two totally different players and runners.. Both great players but Williams killed us with his speed. Freshwater isn't a running back, just plays for his team vs smaller players he runs over them. SWO is huge for 2A you won't be able to do that promise you. Their QB has some wheels so he could be beat us with his speed, not freshwater

I have seen WRH twice, have seen ED Once, admit I have not seen Clinton yet. ED will blow out SWO and WRH

WRH 22 NSJ 21 in the 4th.......alot closer than i thought it would be whats up with Wallace cause that didnt look like a normal Monarch team last week at Clinton

WRH 22 NSJ 21 in the 4th.......alot closer than i thought it would be whats up with Wallace cause that didnt look like a normal Monarch team last week at Clinton

I told you what was up with them. They not good this year. Just left SWO and ED gave them way to many chances. Should have been worse than it was. ED and Clinton top dogs in conference right now

I told you what was up with them. They not good this year. Just left SWO and ED gave them way to many chances. Should have been worse than it was. ED and Clinton top dogs in conference right now

Dude stop talking you didn't come on the SWO sidelines to introduce yourself. SWO gave ED this game

Reactions: blackbulldog
I think Clinton beat a better Monarch team than some may have thought. Northside with the military influence will never field bad teams in anything. They just have athletic numbers. Not saying necessary champions, but i would never sleep on them under any circumstances. WRH? No Javonte Williams, he's playing at UNC now, and I don't care how you slice it, you don't replace a player like that, just like the DarkHorses couldnt replace Raheem Skinner last season. Just that simple.

Reactions: dogs79
Why would I go on sidelines of a loser?

We lost by 1 point dude? Game should have went to OT. Coach has some bigs ones and didn't work tonight. No will hate on trying to win it. JK will get drug by WRH again Clinton and ED. Why are you even talking

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT