ADVERTISEMENT

WRH at NS-J

Dont think either team will score that many dogs79. But the dogs will lift a leg on the butterflys.

Wallace should win handily because NS doesnt have the number of athletes they normally have they have a handful of guys but team just doesnt get after it like they have in the past especially on defense WRH 42 NS-Jax 14(maybe)

Reactions: Swo_05
If Linton beat them? Clinton may beat everyone. Last year's one season did not define the DarkHorse football program.
I remember last year about this time, you were hyping up Clinton just as much as you are now. Clinton has a rich history in sports, but that history has absolutely nothing with this season. Let the boys on the field do the talking. When you beat someone with a winning record, then you’ll be considered relevant to THIS SEASON.

Reactions: Swo_05 and dogs79
I remember last year about this time, you were hyping up Clinton just as much as you are now. Clinton has a rich history in sports, but that history has absolutely nothing with this season. Let the boys on the field do the talking. When you beat someone with a winning record, then you’ll be considered relevant to THIS SEASON.

Dont think anyone is" hyping us " that much.....and i mean exactly who has ED beat so far with a winning record......not trying to be a dick but its fair to ask the same question right?

Dont think anyone is" hyping us " that much.....and i mean exactly who has ED beat so far with a winning record......not trying to be a dick but its fair to ask the same question right?
No one is hyping ED up though. To hear Wimper of the West and YOURSELF speak, y’all will win the conference after such a down year. Let’s be real. Is it a possibility? Sure, everything is. But in a rebuilding season with a brand new coach, it’s unlikely. But if or even when you beat ED this season, I’ll be the first to congratulate you.

No one is hyping ED up though. To hear Wimper of the West and YOURSELF speak, y’all will win the conference after such a down year. Let’s be real. Is it a possibility? Sure, everything is. But in a rebuilding season with a brand new coach, it’s unlikely. But if or even when you beat ED this season, I’ll be the first to congratulate you.

Ok first of all i cant speak for Wiz i can speak for myself and saying not once have i guranteed a Clinton conference championship State championship or anything of that sort...are we better than a season ago i think so defensively offensively getting better....i was pretty optimistic preseason but after some players being not being able to play and the injury bug im settled on a solid 8-2 season 6-4 at worst 2nd/3rd round appearance...if thats hyping a team up than guess im guilty as charged...think i showed last season im not blinded by bias or love for my school and i took some heat for it but im not going to sit here and watch other posters act like were freaking Smithfield-Selma/Spring Creek or something especially ones that have not even watched us play yet

Didnt mean to get Clintons panties in a wad with a simple statement. And yes i have as much knowledge about the ECCs history and heritage as about anyone on here. With that being said Tdpass is correct. As I recall a post from WIZARD last year where he said Clinton would have a say in the Conference Championship and he couldnt have been more wrong. Clinton has been down for a few years now. Therefore as mentioned already when Clinton downs somebody with a winning record theyll get their due respect. Lastly i wasnt being disrespectful to anyone or team and again I say if Clinton beat northside then Wallace will as well.

I might be blinded by the lite, but I think the dogs will be playing for Eastern Championship. Conference is going to be some good games

Get ya some shades and you will see the LIGHT. Although hosting WRH again this year would be just fine.

Deep down,y'all don't want to play the dogs again. Especially in Eastern championship in your house.

YES WE WOULD. Like a good neighbor, SWO will be there. Good luck to ya rest of the year, will be rootin for ya. Hope they get the brackets squared away this year along with the seeding.

Didnt mean to get Clintons panties in a wad with a simple statement. And yes i have as much knowledge about the ECCs history and heritage as about anyone on here. With that being said Tdpass is correct. As I recall a post from WIZARD last year where he said Clinton would have a say in the Conference Championship and he couldnt have been more wrong. Clinton has been down for a few years now. Therefore as mentioned already when Clinton downs somebody with a winning record theyll get their due respect. Lastly i wasnt being disrespectful to anyone or team and again I say if Clinton beat northside then Wallace will as well.

down for a few years now? try again big guy....I guess that knowledge and history only dates back to last year

YES WE WOULD. Like a good neighbor, SWO will be there. Good luck to ya rest of the year, will be rootin for ya. Hope they get the brackets squared away this year along with the seeding.
We're looking forward to the opportunity. It'll be different this go round.

down for a few years now? try again big guy....I guess that knowledge and history only dates back to last year
Not defending the guy, but in “Clinton terms”...you guys have been down for a few years. Last memorable season was in 2014 I believe where you guys lost in the SC to Shelby. Like I said before, your team has a rich tradition in sports...everyone knows that. You guys are up there with the greats such as Wallace, Shelby, Reidsville, etc. But tradition doesn’t translate to night in and night out performance. I hope you guys bounce back and get to “traditional” Clinton football. It’s good for the conference and football in general. Until then, stay humble and keep the faith. We all go through it. I’m routing for you guys for all but one week every season.

Well ya got one thing right im a big guy. Ive been to Darkhorse stadium countless times. Bob Lewis is one of the Greatest High School coaches in the state in my opinion. I would go watch the horses play before we ever started a winning tradition. Funniest thing i remember seeing was one night during the playoffs i believe against farmville central. Horsees were behind and didnt pick up the first down. Lewis calls a timeout and meets his team about halfway from the sideline. They form a circle around him, not sure what he said but he took off his hat, threw it on the ground, jumped up and down on it and then left the field. 4th down horses score a touchdown and won the game. Im not old as your wizard friend but ive got some years and have followed ECC teams for many years. I could tell several memorable stories from clinton jk wrh swo sl nsjax ed swansboro east carteret even midway. Dont ever think you got me beat 34.
Betcha ya wish Mr Lewis was still there too. I doubt yall will ever get one equal too let alone better than him.

Last edited:
Well ya got one thing right im a big guy. Ive been to Darkhorse stadium countless times. Bob Lewis is one of the Greatest High School coaches in the state in my opinion. I would go watch the horses play before we ever started a winning tradition. Funniest thing i remember seeing was one night during the playoffs i believe against farmville central. Horsees were behind and didnt pick up the first down. Lewis calls a timeout and meets his team about halfway from the sideline. They form a circle around him, not sure what he said but he took off his hat, threw it on the ground, jumped up and down on it and then left the field. 4th down horses score a touchdown and won the game. Im not old as your wizard friend but ive got some years and have followed ECC teams for many years. I could tell several memorable stories from clinton jk wrh swo sl nsjax ed swansboro east carteret even midway. Dont ever think you got me beat 34.

I never said i had you beat but you said " Clinton been down for a few years now" thats incorrect if you look it up 2013-2016 Clinton was very successful 2017 was a down season so stop acting like we have not been relevant

Not the caliber they use to be is what im trying to say. So time will tell this season good bad or indifferent for clinton wrh and ed.

2015 we were in the Eastern title game in 2AA actually won the game before the refs at Bunn and their phantom .1 second on the clock....2016 went undefeated thru out the reg season including a 35-21 beat down of Wallace at the pound before slipping up to a opportunistic Northside team in the 3rd round...we have had more than 1 good year

Reactions: Hoarses1
We done pretty well for what we had to work with the past couple years the rise of soccor and basketball and this new breed of "i only want to specialize in one sport" kids these days have taken a effect the success between 1990-2006 is hard to emulate but we been doing a good job with what we have to work with

thought this was a WRH-Northside thread. Back to the topic at hand. I think WRH gets back on track this week. As far as SWO goes you guys are definetly improved but I think WRH wins if you meet again.

thought this was a WRH-Northside thread. Back to the topic at hand. I think WRH gets back on track this week. As far as SWO goes you guys are definetly improved but I think WRH wins if you meet again.
There you go thinking again. Yes we strayed from the original topic but its ok. Yes your dogs will win and will beat Swo if you meet again this year. 34 yes clinton was hell back in that era.

LoL what makes you think that ? The game wasn't even as close as the score ???

We just know.

You "knew" Before last game as well. Blackdog said would beat us by 50. Since that lose you took, he signed off for good. With all these loses WRH will be taking. WRH will prob play at the corral 2nd round playoffs, and SWO will win again then all you WRH world beaters team dad's will go away for good.

You "knew" Before last game as well. Blackdog said would beat us by 50. Since that lose you took, he signed off for good. With all these loses WRH will be taking. WRH will prob play at the corral 2nd round playoffs, and SWO will win again then all you WRH world beaters team dad's will go away for good.
OK

NAW,,, dont want any of em to go away, good posters. The team aint to bad either. Dont think they will suffer to many more loses this season, maybe 1 or 2 more before playoffs. Soon as they hang 60 or 70 on Spring Creek its game on again ...:p

LoL what makes you think that ? The game wasn't even as close as the score ???
We had 4 turnovers, one was a fumble at your 2 yd line. Y'all are much improved, no doubt. I'm no grand wizard, but I don't think we play that sloppy if there's a rematch. Jmo. But hey, that's why they lineup!

Y'all better worry about ED. WRH still champion.

Y'all better worry about ED. WRH still champion.

Not worried about ED respect them but not worried.
Not champion yet this year. Last year yes, but you are diggin for wins to make it back to have another shot, just like us and a lot of other teams. You cant defend unless you are back the next year. Not quite there yet.

Not worried about ED respect them but not worried.
Not champion yet this year. Last year yes, but you are diggin for wins to make it back to have another shot, just like us and a lot of other teams. You cant defend unless you are back the next year. Not quite there yet.
#1. Y'all ain't all dat.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT