ADVERTISEMENT

WRH at NS-J

We had 4 turnovers, one was a fumble at your 2 yd line. Y'all are much improved, no doubt. I'm no grand wizard, but I don't think we play that sloppy if there's a rematch. Jmo. But hey, that's why they lineup!

WRH fans predicted a blow out that night? Some said 3-4tds one guy said 50 point win. My point SWO beat WRH at the pound ?? SWO is 5-0 at the pound. SWO is WRH daddy. Just remember that!!

WRH fans predicted a blow out that night? Some said 3-4tds one guy said 50 point win. My point SWO beat WRH at the pound ?? SWO is 5-0 at the pound. SWO is WRH daddy. Just remember that!!
East goes through WRH, you remember dat. # Gotmorethanyou

East goes through WRH, you remember dat. # Gotmorethanyou

LoL stop living in the past man. SWO wins Friday will be #1 seed in the east at 10-0 WRH will lose 2-3 more games. LoL what are you smoking our there in DC

WRH may have 4 or 5 losses going into playoffs but I promise you SWO doesn't want to cross paths with WRH again this season.

Reactions: Swo_05 and dogs79
WRH may have 4 or 5 losses going into playoffs but I promise you SWO doesn't want to cross paths with WRH again this season.

SWO def does want to play the best teams they can. No one is running from WRH LoL they got almost 70 scored on them last week LoL No one is scared of them

I remember last year about this time, you were hyping up Clinton just as much as you are now. Clinton has a rich history in sports, but that history has absolutely nothing with this season. Let the boys on the field do the talking. When you beat someone with a winning record, then you’ll be considered relevant to THIS SEASON.
last season at this time we were 0-3 and we were hyping the DarkHorses- FAKE NEWS

No Lies here wizard. You made that statement last year and you know it. All of a sudden you now have Amnesia? Talk about backing something up. I guess its the Dementia kicking in but you made the comment last season that the horses would have a say in the conference championship. Once you were proven wrong all of a sudden you didnt say that. You're pathetic and you know everything. If anyone disagrees with you they're nothing. That's a joke right there. Continue on trying to relive the Bob Lewis Glory Days and get some help with the Memory Dude.

TDPass2, when you go disrespecting posters including myself, calling names etc, you go on the ignore list again for me. I don't have time for your junk. As for the Horses being down a few years, yep they were rebuilding last year at 6-6, almost beat Wallace, the season before when undefeated through the regular season lost in the 3rd round; season before that lost in the eastern championship, the season before that lost in the state championship game. I'll take a few seasons like that most anytime. What has ED done? 1 loss in a state championship game and if they had actually punted before the half they might have actually won that game. You enjoy your season down at ED. We're going to enjoy the DarkHorse's. No one's predicting championships. The DarkHorses are just getting better and better and they've got a whole lot of athletes. May get back with you end of the season to hear if you're true to your word!
Oh Lord, I’ve messed up now. Ole Wimper has put me on ignore. No one including myself is worried about your “Ignore list”. You hyped the Darkhorses last year just as you have this season. Admit it or not, it’s true. Like I have said before, I have nothing but respect for the Clinton program. I pull for ALL ECC when they aren’t playing my Panthers. It’s just ignorant individuals like yourself that I lose respect for. We’ll be just fine at ED. Good luck on your season.

It doesn't matter who wins your little rematch. WRH and SWO neither have a chance to play for a state championship this year. You will be like an undercard bout before the main event. Your result won't matter. And Northside wins this one by 6

It doesn't matter who wins your little rematch. WRH and SWO neither have a chance to play for a state championship this year. You will be like an undercard bout before the main event. Your result won't matter. And Northside wins this one by 6

Well if neither of us go this year it sure wont be because of the PAPER TIGERS. Last two meetings between you and us ya got wadded up and thrown in the round file. Try and improve on the last two years record and maybe we can talk next year. We're reloading and JK is patchin holes in a very thin program at this point

DC Tiger, do you think Northeastern represents the East this year?

Reactions: Swo_05

Lol didnt you pick Northside last week aswell.....how'd that turnout....WRH is going to win this game and win it big

Who plays for the eastern title this yr in your opinion?

WRH will beat NSJ, NSJ is sorry. WRH will then head right back to the woodshed. Cardinal Gibbons and East Duplin much more talented teams.

At this point I am sure everyone realizes the majority of things DCTiger says are far fetched. I love your support for the school but JK doesn’t have the team to make it to the Eastern Final. I think our ceiling as of Week 4 is 2nd-3rd round. As far as who can make it to Eastern Final it all depends on seeding. For example last year SWO a beneficiary of poor playoff seeding made it to Eastern Final. It also is too early to tell but IMO the east is Northeastern’s to lose.

As far as who can make it to Eastern Final it all depends on seeding. For example last year SWO a beneficiary of poor playoff seeding made it to Eastern Final. It also is too early to tell but IMO the east is Northeastern’s to lose.

SWO make it as far as they did because "We beat who was put in front of us" plain and simple. I know the seeding and brackets were not suitable for some posters who thought they should get all the hype for certain matchups. The Eastern finals were between the top two teams who where in the playoffs, and the best team on that night won, just like any other game they played all year. Is it NE game to lose, no more than any other who gets in the playoffs. Titles and wins are not handed out on POTENTIAL, RANKING, POLLS, or OPINIONS. Ya gots to show up and play for them.

JK playing for the eastern title? that's the funniest thing I have heard all year.

What is this guy smoking?? I get it pull for your team but damn bro, WRH already waxed you once and will again at the end of the season. Clinton will and ED will and even EB will

WRH will beat NSJ, NSJ is sorry. WRH will then head right back to the woodshed. Cardinal Gibbons and East Duplin much more talented teams.

At this point I am sure everyone realizes the majority of things DCTiger says are far fetched. I love your support for the school but JK doesn’t have the team to make it to the Eastern Final. I think our ceiling as of Week 4 is 2nd-3rd round. As far as who can make it to Eastern Final it all depends on seeding. For example last year SWO a beneficiary of poor playoff seeding made it to Eastern Final. It also is too early to tell but IMO the east is Northeastern’s to lose.

Have you even seen NE play this year? They lost JR their best player and lost their QB and lost the other 3star linmen. They are one dimensional run run run. QB can't hit the broad side of a barn. Watch a few highlights on him if you want.

Oh Lord, I’ve messed up now. Ole Wimper has put me on ignore. No one including myself is worried about your “Ignore list”. You hyped the Darkhorses last year just as you have this season. Admit it or not, it’s true. Like I have said before, I have nothing but respect for the Clinton program. I pull for ALL ECC when they aren’t playing my Panthers. It’s just ignorant individuals like yourself that I lose respect for. We’ll be just fine at ED. Good luck on your season.
There little soft over there if you’re not patting them on the back and telling them how great there are they get little upset

Only thing soft round here is that schedule Lakewood plays
34 I dont think anyone has an issue with you. You have always been an easy going down to earth classy poster. Old wizard on the other hand is like a spoiled little brat. If you disagree or call him on something he says he takes his ball and goes home.

Yea
Got to have connections. Obviously you don’t
but like the good people of hayne stretch i Got my shit honest. Look I am not on here to bas
Got to have connections. Obviously you don’t
look not here to bash Clinton football i hope they win state championship or any other school in the county I’m going to delete my last post on here because it doesn’t pertain to football but it’s football hit them back don’t ignore everything going to fine LOVE THE GAMES

Only thing soft round here is that schedule Lakewood plays
Let’s see we play two teams in your conference another 2-a team and a 3-a yea they ain’t no barn burner we are a small 2-aa big 1-a yea if we go big we will get our ass whipped but if we go small ? and I can promise Clinton wouldn’t want to see Tarboro or Holmes he’ll Tarboro could probably win 3-a

I’m sorry we are talking about this on Wallace Northside topic I just seen this but I evidently don’t have a life good luck to both you should be a good game

Let’s see we play two teams in your conference another 2-a team and a 3-a yea they ain’t no barn burner we are a small 2-aa big 1-a yea if we go big we will get our ass whipped but if we go small ? and I can promise Clinton wouldn’t want to see Tarboro or Holmes he’ll Tarboro could probably win 3-a

You play Midway......Midway.....if you go small you get beat by Plymouth....Clinton has played and beat Holmes when they were 2A.....sorry for hijacking the post WRH and NSJs posters....dont know what this guys problem is likes to take unnecessary shots at Clinton for some reason....worry about that murders row of Pender's and Lejune's

You play Midway......Midway.....if you go small you get beat by Plymouth....Clinton has played and beat Holmes when they were 2A.....sorry for hijacking the post WRH and NSJs posters....dont know what this guys problem is likes to take unnecessary shots at Clinton for some reason....worry about that murders row of Pender's and Lejune's
you feel better

Let me make this simple -
Clinton lives in the past and gets mad when someone points out they don't have it anymore. Why you Really think Lewis left?

WRH won 4 straight championships on the back of Williams. He is gone but they want to act like they are still a contender when it is now pretender season in Wallace.

ED is the best team in the conference AGAIN this season. But I still don't like them.

JK will win the conference and play in the Eastern Finals! I know a secret!

Oh, and SWO had their best season since 2010 or something like that last year and got blown out by the only real team they played last year Now they beat that team in a "revenge" game but don't realize that team is just not very good this year. And neither is SWO, as usual....

Let me make this simple -
Clinton lives in the past and gets mad when someone points out they don't have it anymore. Why you Really think Lewis left?

WRH won 4 straight championships on the back of Williams. He is gone but they want to act like they are still a contender when it is now pretender season in Wallace.

ED is the best team in the conference AGAIN this season. But I still don't like them.

JK will win the conference and play in the Eastern Finals! I know a secret!
Who wants to bet Lewis son is head coach in near near future

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT