ADVERTISEMENT

Whiteville v SWO at Legion Stadium

loveboat500

Jun 11, 2014
Like our chances especially looking forward to reappearance of # 5.Anybody got our individual rushing totals ?quarterback has his share.

Last edited:
Reactions: dirty stallion
Whiteville scored on a peculiarly downed South Columbus program in its opening five possessions. There isn't much to boast about, but it really picks up momentum after this. However you want to spin it, this year's Whiteville defense is once again kicking in when it counts. A squad with a strong defense is challenging to defeat in November. Defense for Wolfpacks is excellent. They now has four victories, which is the most straight victories in team history, but South Columbus still has a 20-11 advantage in wins and losses overall. SWO is playing a Demon.

Reactions: dogs79
No boasting here my man know we have to earn it. You ever worked in tobacco field, then gone to football practice?

Reactions: Otis4411
The O line is blocking great the RB's are hitting the holes and the D line is playing lights out. I just wish we could throw and catch the ball better. We are going to have to down the road if we get by SWO which I think we do by 4 TD'S.

The O line is blocking great the RB's are hitting the holes and the D line is playing lights out. I just wish we could throw and catch the ball better. We are going to have to down the road if we get by SWO which I think we do by 4 TD'S.
Agreed won't be close

What do some of you SWO posters think about this game. You can forget the records because anything can happen.
The truth is that everybody is born, and everyone dies in one day. We are all capable of change and instantaneous collapse. In a single day, anything or nothing at all is possible. Best of luck to both programs.

Reactions: Strick68
What do some of you SWO posters think about this game. You can forget the records because anything can happen.
We will probably play pretty close for a quarter or so. After that the Wolves will close in for the kill. Just dont have enough to play a whole game against good opponents. Some of the JV will be up and they went undefeated this year. However too little to late. I will as always keep the faith and predict an upset. Dont remember ever playing Whiteville berfore but thats water under the bridge and would have no bearing on this game. Good luck to Whiteville.

FYI Central Middle 20 Tabor City 8 Championship. Future looks good for the Pack.

I saw a podcast on HighSchoolOt today and one of the guys on the show picked Whiteville to play NE for the eastern championship and for Whiteville to advance to the state championship game. Thought you guys would like to know. The other two people both picked ED and Princeton to play for the eastern championship

Thanks for the info. I consider us a dark horse mainly because of our youth. But JP and the other coaches have them playing at a very high level.

Reactions: dirty stallion
Whiteville plays at Legion Stadium; not at the school itself. Correct?
Just want to make sure I show up at the right place!

I saw a podcast on HighSchoolOt today and one of the guys on the show picked Whiteville to play NE for the eastern championship and for Whiteville to advance to the state championship game. Thought you guys would like to know. The other two people both picked ED and Princeton to play for the eastern championship
Sounds like some really good picks, but I think Whiteville is too young for a State Championship only 4 seniors start, but they play their hearts out. I bet that pissed some Wallace and Clinton people off LOL.

• Haha
Reactions: oldway55
Sounds like some really good picks, but I think Whiteville is too young for a State Championship only 4 seniors start, but they play their hearts out. I bet that pissed some Wallace and Clinton people off LOL.
Yeah I’m sure the wrh guys are offended 😂
We only have 4 seniors on the team, we are very young.

Not sure why we would be pissed doubt many have us advancing past East Duplin

Not sure why we would be pissed doubt many have us advancing past East Duplin
Just joking my man. I was throwing out bait to see who would bite. Thought it would be a Wallace fan. I bet you will go farther than you think. Clinton has always had a very good team. Good luck.

Reactions: Darkhorse#34
Just joking my man. I was throwing out bait to see who would bite. Thought it would be a Wallace fan. I bet you will go farther than you think. Clinton has always had a very good team. Good luck.
Of course I think we can hang with the DC3 but of course I’m bias if we make to round 3 and it’s ED/JK I’m picking Clinton hands down as always we have a young group aswell. One game at a time. Good luck to Whiteville maybe we will surprise everyone and it will be us meeting in the Eastern Final

Reactions: dogs79
They will bite, just give them time. If It was posted under our thread they would’ve already lost it. 😂
Goobs, I got thick skin. I’m ok with you. Are you going to stick around after next week. Love your insight. Kind of boring with you in hibernation.

Of course I think we can hang with the DC3 but of course I’m bias if we make to round 3 and it’s ED/JK I’m picking Clinton hands down as always we have a young group aswell. One game at a time. Good luck to Whiteville maybe we will surprise everyone and it will be us meeting in the Eastern Final
Good post #34. I hope you are right. Good luck also.

I gotta say that I’d be really surprised if this Whiteville team goes further in the playoffs than last years team. Pack’s 2021 team seemed primed to make a legit run for the Eastern championship but a good St. Paul’s team, with a few Pack turnovers, had other ideas. This years team is much younger but you just never know, few breaks here and there…

Reactions: Maiden Creek
I gotta say that I’d be really surprised if this Whiteville team goes further in the playoffs than last years team. Pack’s 2021 team seemed primed to make a legit run for the Eastern championship but a good St. Paul’s team, with a few Pack turnovers, had other ideas. This years team is much younger but you just never know, few breaks here and there…
They win easy tomorrow night

Pack13 SWO 3 . The Pack ran up against a verry tuff SWO team tonight. They had a verry good game plan and IMO was out played except on the score board. Our defense bailed us out again getting a fumble inside Whiteville 20 while they were driving for a TD. Whiteville drove down to SWO 2 yard line and took a knee with 20 seconds left to win . I don't know why they only won 2 games this year. Pack better get better or it might be 1 and done. Congrats to SWO for playing a great game. I think you will be alot better next year.

Reactions: SWO-WA
He started and played verry well but got hurt again. He may be done, but i don't know how bad it is.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT