ADVERTISEMENT

Western Foothills 3A 9/20

Vik-Val 86

May 20, 2020
Next week we will see some exciting football going on with upper tier teams battling out with 4 undefeated teams. Lower teams will have some good battles as well.

3-0 North Lincoln vs 3-0 Statesville
2-0 East Lincoln vs 3-0 Hickory
0-3 St Stephens vs 2-1 West Iredell
0-3 Foard vs 1-2 North Iredell

Going to be a fun week for this conference coming up. Big time importance for these top 4 teams
Any thoughts

Next week we will see some exciting football going on with upper tier teams battling out with 4 undefeated teams. Lower teams will have some good battles as well.

Going to be a fun week for this conference coming up. Big time importance for these top 4 teams
Any thoughts
Statesville
Hickory
Saint
Foard

Any thoughts
Statesville has clean up the penalties but they got the talent but NL is tough - Give me NL by 14

Hickory by 20

West Iredell by 10

Foard by 6

Reactions: notanyonesfan
Don’t forget the big JV game coming up this week is Hickory vs East Lincoln. East Lincoln is averaging 46 points a game and Hickory is averaging 45 points a game. Last year Hickory won 36-32 over EL. This should be another thriller.
I don't think so. This Hickory team, as well as next year's, is a different beast. Weapons are back and firing on all cylinders. Hickory by 28. Saint will get their first win over WI. West is highly undisciplined and may not get another win this year. Foard will also break through with a win.

N Lincoln up 39- 14 on Statesville late in 4th. I don’t think Statesville is a very good team this year in my opinion. I thought it last week. Offense is aweful. 4th or 5th in conference this year more than Likely hope I’m wrong . Congrats to N Lincoln

I wouldn’t let the NL Stvlile score fool ya for anyone that wasn’t there. Greyhounds had big boys up front and faster skill set players and they was pulling back into the game up til 8 min left in the game. That sack and turnover on downs and big run by Agee kinda took the sails outta Statesville and the boys tacked on 2 more scores at that point.

North was not as athletic as Statesville but they were swarming to the ball on D and playing sound ball, no fumbles except that one that they recovered, Wingate wore em out, they just played sound ball tonight. A more well oiled machine compared to last week. I don’t foresee Statesville doing much or making a game with Hickory or making noise in playoffs but I thought they were impressive for the most part. More team speed for sure in open areas. QB had an arm on him but he chocked and team started playing don’t give a rip ball in last 4 min.

Reactions: Vik-Val 86
N Lincoln up 39- 14 on Statesville late in 4th. I don’t think Statesville is a very good team this year in my opinion. I thought it last week. Offense is aweful. 4th or 5th in conference this year more than Likely hope I’m wrong . Congrats to N Lincoln
I can’t see 4th or 5th. 4th at worst. They may take East Lincoln. It’s gonna be a tight race for 3rd. I’m sure they may bot be as good as last years team but they really didn’t do bad, just loss of moral at the last 6 or 7 min

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT