ADVERTISEMENT

Western Final: Burns vs Reidsville

Hoeyman think he’s slick. Smh. Using his burner account now.
I am not computer savvy. Took me two days to get this one set up. When you see gaps when I am not on here it is because can't get past the screen saver. No Burners account, 2nd to none done got them all. Might change my sn to Dragnet: Just the facts, with a little editorial content.

• Haha
Reactions: Chopper747
Will the Burns feed of this one be on YouTube? Or is that only home games? I know Reidsville shows them on NFHS but the YouTube broadcast with commentary is much better. I’ll be at SP/East Lincoln but want to watch this one if possible.
I expect it to be on youtube a day or two later. The audio will be streaming live.
And it's another Reidsville home game.

CleCo all day every day. Represent!
Did you say that last Friday when Kings Mountain got killed. Or do you mean all day everyday for support? Looking like burns the only in Cleveland county to even have a chance at a ship. I will admit I was surprised by outcome of east Lincoln game.

Reactions: Lawn12Dog
Did you say that last Friday when Kings Mountain got killed. Or do you mean all day everyday for support? Looking like burns the only in Cleveland county to even have a chance at a ship. I will admit I was surprised by outcome of east Lincoln game.
East Lincoln is basically becoming Charlotte's living quarters

Reactions: Lincolnton
You are one piece of work i!!!! I am going to start a thread and list all of your replies. You are such a nice person. I am glad we was able to give you a little attitude adjustment.
I'm not lying lol. I went to 2 stores on the way there and both had bars on them. Both also had broken bathrooms per cashier's. Neither had coke zero 😂😂 had to go thirsty. And both had a shit load of mad dog 20/20. This was my assessment of my trip there. I'm just stating the facts of my trip.

I'm not lying lol. I went to 2 stores on the way there and both had bars on them. Both also had broken bathrooms per cashier's. Neither had coke zero 😂😂 had to go thirsty. And both had a shit load of mad dog 20/20. This was my assessment of my trip there. I'm just stating the facts of my trip.
Glad you enjoyed it. A lot of football fans from down you way come up here several times in October and November most every year. This is a football thread, in this great universe of internet is there not somewhere you can go an put sophomoric comment to work. Lets talk football.

I watched the Reidsville v Maiden game last night and watched the Burns v Monroe game tonight. If you put Reidsville against either of those teams the same thing will happen. Reidsville will win by about the same margin over either. Both of those teams are good and fast. So is Reidsville. No passing team will swap goals with Reidsville. I think Reidsville would score first whether they received or kicked off to start the game.

I know you have to play the game and we are going to find out.

Keep thinking y'all will beat Burns by 27. Please. Hope your team thinks that too
I watched the Reidsville v Maiden game last night and watched the Burns v Monroe game tonight. If you put Reidsville against either of those teams the same thing will happen. Reidsville will win by about the same margin over either. Both of those teams are good and fast. So is Reidsville. No passing team will swap goals with Reidsville. I think Reidsville would score first whether they received or kicked off to start the game.

I know you have to play the game and we are going to find out.

Watched that Burns game from start to finish, and I agree with you to the fullest. Monroe was as good as advertised. Their notorious slow start finally caught up with them, and they had some key drops in critical situations. They got down 14 -0, before finally waking up, and realizing they were playing in a win or go home ballgame.

10 out of 10, I’m not sure who would come out on top between Burns and Monroe, as was the case with an impressive Salisbury team. Burns showed grit and heart in those games. They’re ready for whatever.
They are not going to get "whatever". they are going get "Reidsville".

27?
Come on Reidsville. You can win by more than that. Right? Burns ain’t played nobody.

Lost to Kings Mountain 27-0. They weren’t any good, got blown out last week.
Beat Crest. Clearly no good.
Outplayed SP in scrimmage. Who doesn’t?
Watauga… clearly bad team.
Oh and Shelby SUCKS. They lost to AC, KM, Crest, and Burns all teams that aren’t that good. I’m sure Salisbury and Monroe were the easy bracket teams.

May be able to win by 57.

27?
Come on Reidsville. You can win by more than that. Right? Burns ain’t played nobody.

Lost to Kings Mountain 27-0. They weren’t any good, got blown out last week.
Beat Crest. Clearly no good.
Outplayed SP in scrimmage. Who doesn’t?
Watauga… clearly bad team.
Oh and Shelby SUCKS. They lost to AC, KM, Crest, and Burns all teams that aren’t that good. I’m sure Salisbury and Monroe were the easy bracket teams.

May be able to win by 57.
Burns had a cakewalk all year.

How many of those long lob passes Mauney threw do you think Reidsville would have picked? Ask Maiden they tried it one minute five seconds into the game and saw a pick six.

How many times do you think Burns receivers are going to get five to ten yards separation from Reidsville's defenders?

How many times do think Burns gives lax coverage on Flippen that they won't get blistered?

Yea Monroe defense was terrible. Just throw it up and Thompson walks in for a TD. I don’t see that working but we have to get to the qb and quick. Speed the process up. Al Lee just has to make good decisions and take what burns gives him because there are holes everywhere in the secondary .

Reactions: Bulldog_012
Y’all remember teeter toters on playgrounds back in the day before they worried too much about kids getting hurt? You know you had to get someone on the other side from you that was close in weight or it made it hard on one person…but when they was equal it was smooth sailing. They kind of remind me of the Burns offensive attack this year. Not to heavy on one side, just working together. Spreading things out and finding what works. Making in game adjustments and taking what the other team is giving us. Balance.

Reactions: Bulldog94
Burns had a cakewalk all year.
Burns had a much harder schedule than Reidsville. They even beat Shelby twice. What happens when one Cleveland county team beats another one, like Burns beating Shelby twice. Does everyone in the county celebrate the night of the games and then go into mourning the day after. Is it like Mardi Gras for a week then flags fly at half staff for a week. Ya'll are different down there. Boo, Boo, Boo, Cheer, Cheer, Cheer. I bet you can't wear Burns shirts to Shelby right now. It would be disrespectful. LIke the Eagles- Hit when they up, hit em when they're down. Now that wouldn't be nice would it?

Y’all remember teeter toters on playgrounds back in the day before they worried too much about kids getting hurt? You know you had to get someone on the other side from you that was close in weight or it made it hard on one person…but when they was equal it was smooth sailing. They kind of remind me of the Burns offensive attack this year. Not to heavy on one side, just working together. Spreading things out and finding what works. Making in game adjustments and taking what the other team is giving us. Balance.
In game adjusting will be huge this week.

Reactions: Bulldog_012
I was very surprised how open Monroe receivers were. I was shocked that there was no blitzing, usually just a 3 or 4 man rush. Monroe had a excellent QB, very poised and accurate. Will be interesting to see if Burns sticks with that game plan against Reidsville.

Maybe I’m reading these posts wrong but it seems like everyone thinks Reidsville is the best team ever assembled. They might win Friday and win the state but there is another team that will be playing Friday night and I promise you they’ll bring all they have. The coaching staff will be prepared and have them prepared and Reidsville will see the best team they’ve seen all year.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT