ADVERTISEMENT

Western Final: Burns vs Reidsville

Burns is legit.....Rams this year are just a special bunch...respond well to their coaches..their weekly preparation is pretty solid....a reflection of their coach (Jimmy Teague).................East Duplin is next on the agenda...this will be the third week in a row with Reidsville facing a team they have never played before (Chase, Burns, East Duplin).......................................btw...was impressed by the great crowd that followed Burns...............

Rams surf chase last year think y
You meant maiden

Great effort by Burns, some athletes on that team for sure. They never quit. Rams just playing on another level. Great showing by the fans, especially since it's no short drive. Not sure how many they got coming back next year, but they will most likely make some noise. Don't know much about East Duplin but these Rams have made a believer out of me, especially these last three games.... I like our chance for the title ! Go Rams !

This is the start of another 3 PEAT! I'm not being cocky or biased. But having what we have coming back and what the Raiders are producing....It's looking real good in the VILLE!! DIONTE is going to be a absolute animal. He should get a shot at the QB position but that's just me. AL is going to be coming off a Loss to Shelby as a Sophomore and a State Championship as a Junior so hard to replace even though I love Neal at the Helm even though he can do whatever Receiving. Queshyne will probably transfer to Southeast (Source is as solid as they come) He needs more targets! I don't blame him at all. That will hurt but we will still be unstoppable in 2A. I don't see us losing another game for a few years in 2A. And probably non conference as well depending on who we play. Shout out to Burns. But Reidsville holds Chase, Maiden and Burns to a Combined 21 I believe. Y'all woulda dogged me if I would have said something close to that. But I told y'all if you are going to pass the ball you're in for a long night. And seeing East Bladen actually passes it and got 58 put on them.....It's gonna be a real long Saturday for them! Reidsville 56-13!!! Ram pride
Rams may well beat East Bladen badly......but the problem is...Reidsville is playing EAST DUPLIN..a much better and historic program......................

Will be sitting on east duplin side but will be clowning yall the whole time while yall losing. If it's cold I will have on a NBA jacket with all the teams on it.
Yea so you n everyone up here see that jacket will clearly know who I am lol.

How do you beat the cramps out of something? Asking for a friend.

Btw, isn’t your team sitting at home? Guess you have nothing better to do with all your free time.
The same way you beat the wheels off someone lol. Don't correct me I said what I said n it was meant to be said that way.

Burns is legit.....Rams this year are just a special bunch...respond well to their coaches..their weekly preparation is pretty solid....a reflection of their coach (Jimmy Teague).................East Duplin is next on the agenda...this will be the FOURTH week in a row with Reidsville facing a team they have never played before (Chase, Maiden, Burns, East Duplin).......................................btw...was impressed by the great crowd that followed Burns...............
Enjoyed sitting with you and Mule this playoff run

Reactions: Rammer16 and rambbq
Rams may well beat East Bladen badly......but the problem is...Reidsville is playing EAST DUPLIN..a much better and historic program......................
Be hard to see Flippen transferring after this playoff run where he has been a major part of the success .

Reactions: Rammer16
Burns had 20 more total yards than Reidsville but 3 Ints. Coach Devine said to win they have to take care of the ball and they didn’t. A big game and tough environment as expected you just can’t do that and get to State.
I believe most of those yards came in the 2nd half. If I remember correctly, Burns only had 2 first downs in the first half. TGT can correct me if I'm wrong. The 96 yard pic 6 by Flippen was the dagger. No team has taken care of the ball against Reidsville's defense in the post season. Reidsville also had a couple turnovers last night. Several short fields for us last night also contributed to the total yardage I think.

Reactions: Bulldog_012
This is the start of another 3 PEAT! I'm not being cocky or biased. But having what we have coming back and what the Raiders are producing....It's looking real good in the VILLE!! DIONTE is going to be a absolute animal. He should get a shot at the QB position but that's just me. AL is going to be coming off a Loss to Shelby as a Sophomore and a State Championship as a Junior so hard to replace even though I love Neal at the Helm even though he can do whatever Receiving. Queshyne will probably transfer to Southeast (Source is as solid as they come) He needs more targets! I don't blame him at all. That will hurt but we will still be unstoppable in 2A. I don't see us losing another game for a few years in 2A. And probably non conference as well depending on who we play. Shout out to Burns. But Reidsville holds Chase, Maiden and Burns to a Combined 21 I believe. Y'all woulda dogged me if I would have said something close to that. But I told y'all if you are going to pass the ball you're in for a long night. And seeing East Bladen actually passes it and got 58 put on them.....It's gonna be a real long Saturday for them! Reidsville 56-13!!! Ram pride

Spell check. Fact check. Dummy....check!

• Haha
Reactions: Maiden Creek
woah! you sure about that? wow

I dont know about that 3 peat thing. Shelby thought they would be back this year.
I would give you next year highly likely, but gonna be slightly harder if you're losing a burner.

Still think Monroe would have been a better matchup for Reidsville.

They put up 40 on Burns D, Rams put up 24. Rams secondary would have slowed them down, but they're good at finding holes, even the smallest ones and their QB is more elusive, passes are faster and accurate which are harder to intercept. Their D front would have been more difficult than Burns(and Burns is really good) so you have to be faster getting it in the air. Might have been a 28/21 type of game on either side, or 18-14 game like Monroe/HPAndrews 2013.

Still think Monroe would have been a better matchup for Reidsville.

They put up 40 on Burns D, Rams put up 24. Rams secondary would have slowed them down, but they're good at finding holes, even the smallest ones and their QB is more elusive, passes are faster and accurate which are harder to intercept. Their D front would have been more difficult than Burns(and Burns is really good) so you have to be faster getting it in the air. Might have been a 28/21 type of game on either side, or 18-14 game like Monroe/HPAndrews 2013.
Burns didn't rush the passer any in that game too though. They had just 3-4 rushing. Monroe QB was good though, would love for him to be at Reidsville. Lee's motion has always been slow, needs work in off season.

Burns didn't rush the passer any in that game too though. They had just 3-4 rushing. Monroe QB was good though, would love for him to be at Reidsville. Lee's motion has always been slow, needs work in off season.

He reminds me a lot of Bess from Shelby. Great touch on the deep ball when he has time to wind it up but when he needs a quick release strike it isn’t there. In high school ball and having the athletes and speed y’all have, like Shelby has, it doesn’t hardly matter. Only short throw he has to make is in the vicinity of 18 and he’ll grab it. 🤣

He reminds me a lot of Bess from Shelby. Great touch on the deep ball when he has time to wind it up but when he needs a quick release strike it isn’t there. In high school ball and having the athletes and speed y’all have, like Shelby has, it doesn’t hardly matter. Only short throw he has to make is in the vicinity of 18 and he’ll grab it. 🤣
That kid is a freak for a freshman.

I usually don't say much when our fans post different things. Whether I agree with it or not. I would ask you guys not to speculate about which players may or may not leave the program. We are preparing to win our 23rd Championship next Saturday. There is absolutely no need to fuel a fire that doesn't even need starting. Kids read these posts. Coaching staff doesn't need kids talking about things that are unwarranted.
I'm not trying to step on toes or tell you what or how to post. I would just ask please keep post and comments to what's happening for sure and that's a Championship game next Saturday. Thanks

Reactions: Rammer16 and rambbq

Monroe's QB was more accurate than Bess

So I'm not the only one that confuses the compass point schools!!

Not that it matters…but Burns 1st XP try was good by at least a foot…18”s is prolly a more accurate description 😂😂😂

I think me and the Reidsville police officer that were the only ones standing behind the goal post at the time are still scratching our heads! We didn’t speak…just exchanged glances….like…did you see that?😂😂😂

Anyway….congratulations to Reidsville….it seems fitting that they represent the west this year after Shelby got the first one of these so called new unified west 2a tournaments.

Congratulations to Burns for an outstanding year as well….you know…we (Maiden) got to mark off one of the bucket listers by meeting Reidsville….I could be wrong….but I’m beginning to wonder if Maiden has ever played Burns….I can’t recall it….have we?…let me know if we did…if not…hoping that happens soon!😉

It was good to see ole Mule, BBQ, and 24…they good folks….good luck to y’all this week….I’m hoping it’s a barn burner.

Not that it matters…but Burns 1st XP try was good by at least a foot…18”s is prolly a more accurate description 😂😂😂

I think me and the Reidsville police officer that were the only ones standing behind the goal post at the time are still scratching our heads! We didn’t speak…just exchanged glances….like…did you see that?😂😂😂

Anyway….congratulations to Reidsville….it seems fitting that they represent the west this year after Shelby got the first one of these so called new unified west 2a tournaments.

Congratulations to Burns for an outstanding year as well….you know…we (Maiden) got to mark off one of the bucket listers by meeting Reidsville….I could be wrong….but I’m beginning to wonder if Maiden has ever played Burns….I can’t recall it….have we?…let me know if we did…if not…hoping that happens soon!😉

It was good to see ole Mule, BBQ, and 24…they good folks….good luck to y’all this week….I’m hoping it’s a barn burner.
Fellows the Creek is good people.. He loves his high school football. He would have loved meeting CavalierDave and Wizard of the East back in the day.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT