ADVERTISEMENT

Western Final: Burns vs Reidsville

Refs gift wrapping TD for burns lol the receiver wasn’t even on field for burns before snap and they didn’t call a flag lol this is comical

Reactions: Maiden Creek
Lol. That is ridiculous
What’s ridiculous is Shelby’s coaching staff. That’s the biggest thing that I got from what little I saw of this game. I’m not knocking the Rams in any fashion. They looked very good.

The stage was too big for Burns’ quarterback, though. He looked and played timidly. Had opportunities to make plays with his legs, and keep the chains moving, but he shied away from doing so, especially the play he drew a penalty for going over the line of scrimmage. Heck of a Junior season for the young man, though. Mostly have to credit the Rams’ defense for Burns’ struggles on offense..

Have to tip your hat to the Rams. Teague is a legend, and they have a well rounded team. Props to Ramkiller. The man has called everything to the T. Give that man his props.

Last edited:
#4 for burns was the real deal! Kendre had a monster game for us, more offers should be rolling in. Glad to dispel that myth that reidsville couldn’t come out a unified bracket

Good game burns

#4 for burns was the real deal! Kendre had a monster game for us, more offers should be rolling in. Glad to dispel that myth that reidsville couldn’t come out a unified bracket

Good game burns
That youngin will be nationally recruited after this season.

Last edited:
Reactions: Maiden Creek
How do you beat the cramps out of something? Asking for a friend.

Btw, isn’t your team sitting at home? Guess you have nothing better to do with all your free time.
Like I said before if you beat wallace still will end up shipless

• Haha
Reactions: TD Pass2
What’s ridiculous is Shelby’s coaching staff. That’s the biggest thing that I got from what little I saw of this game. I’m not knocking the Rams in any fashion. They looked very good.

The stage was too big for Burns’ quarterback, though. He looked and played timidly. Had opportunities to make plays with his legs, and keep the chains moving, but he shied away from doing so, especially the play he drew a penalty for going over the line of scrimmage. Heck of a Junior season for the young man, though. Mostly have to credit the Rams’ defense for Burns’ struggles on offense..

Have to tip your hat to the Rams. Teague is a legend, and they have a well rounded team. Props to Ramkiller. The man has called everything to the T. Give that man his props.
Thanks bro!! just called the scores in an unbiased way

Definitely would have taken 3 at end of the half
I don’t disagree but when an XP isn’t always reliable a 30+ yard FG is a prayer. I’ve seen Burns play 4 games this season and they lost 1. KM got to Mauney and he struggled. Reidsville didn’t get to him as bad but he looked very timid and it was very uncharacteristic for him to not run with an open field. He seemed to get big play happy and tried to force things that just wasn’t there. He is a junior and will learn. Great season to the Bulldogs and great job by the Rams. The defense was as good as advertised.

Reactions: Rammer16
I think Maiden and Burns would have been a dog fight. Edge to burns though
Against y’all, I liked Monroe better than both. The Rams would have won, but it would have been a. more competitive game, in my opinion. Monroe’s quarterback was as cool as a cucumber.

After this game. I would imagine Maiden fans doesn’t feel so bad after losing last week like they did. Reidsville is a solid team.
I was thinking the same. I knew that the Reidsville posters were telling the truth. Just knowing the kinds of teams that Maiden has had in the past. Even without seeing them I knew that them getting beat badly by Reidsville that it would be over for Burns. I think I called 7-14 point win.

Reactions: Vik-Val 86
Against y’all, I liked Monroe better than both. The Rams would have won, but it would have been a. more competitive game, in my opinion. Monroe’s quarterback was as cool as a cucumber.
Yeah, I think we could have moved the ball a little better on monroe. But I could see Monroe scoring at least 20. I knew this team had the talent to get here though, that's why some of the season struggles were frustrating.

Reactions: Lion Attack
Yea but they tried running too much with a qb like Monroe has

I think Maiden and Burns would have been a dog fight. Edge to burns though

Maiden hadn't played that well all season tbh, much like Reidsville's offense. I doubt that. Just based off matchups and coaching styles I think it would have been a 2 score win for Burns.

Reidsville had Burns number, and I think your coach had the right pieces for what he wanted to do this year. Give him Burns players and he would have won the same with them.

I still think he had Shelby on his mind when he constructed that pass defense. Too bad they stood ya'll up.

Reactions: ramit02
Maiden hadn't played that well all season tbh, much like Reidsville's offense. I doubt that. Just based off matchups and coaching styles I think it would have been a 2 score win for Burns.

Reidsville had Burns number, and I think your coach had the right pieces for what he wanted to do this year. Give him Burns players and he would have won the same with them.

I still think he had Shelby on his mind when he constructed that pass defense. Too bad they stood ya'll up.

The covid year we had a excellent team, wish we could have gotten a shot at them then too. As for our offense, its been tough to replace cam peoples and our running back watlington. We will be more explosive next season

Reactions: Chopper747
The covid year we had a excellent team, wish we could have gotten a shot at them then too. As for our offense, its been tough to replace cam peoples and our running back watlington. We will be more explosive next season
huh.......................this post over a year old??

Monroe had a better defensive front than Burns I think, but Thompson was a bad matchup for the Redhawks, and their 2ndary was decent but not better than Burns. Monroe's offense would have made it more of a challenge for a strategy for Reidsville, as they score in bunches. Burns won that game off hunger and a slow start for Redhawks, so yeah it would have been a better match up for Rams and more of a challenge for Teague and staff.
Matchups win the games, as this one favored the Rams.

Reactions: Lion Attack
yeah Rams are favored for the trophy next season.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT