ADVERTISEMENT

Western Final: Burns vs Reidsville

Congratulations to the Rams what an impressive defense

Congratulations to the Bulldogs on a great season as well....

Good luck next week Rams fans... .heck of a ball club yet agan.... ill be a'watching lol

Reactions: Maiden Creek
Yep Reidsville always makes it far enough to play Shelby but we can’t say the same for Shelby . They lose before us too many times. Ashame. Couple have like 20 meetings by now
Look at my man sprouting his wings and talking that junk.. I like it, but you must remember every time (except one) weve met yall its been domination.... Dont make me go back to last year and pull them quote you dogging your own team in quarter 2 ....

• Haha
Look at my man sprouting his wings and talking that junk.. I like it, but you must remember every time (except one) weve met yall its been domination.... Dont make me go back to last year and pull them quote you dogging your own team in quarter 2 ....
We were owned last year. Couldn’t block anybody. Simple. I’m not much of a junk talker haha

I like ED, and wouldn't be mad if they won(even though I have to pull for west), but he's not wrong.
Same, I just don’t like a couple of their posters. I have a good friend from East Duplin and I’m really happy for him. He always pulls for our NE kids during the playoffs and I’ll be pulling for his Panthers. East Duplin does have a very good defense but Lee and Flippen will just be to much imo.

Congrats on the win Reidsville .....we were outplayed tonight. Best of luck in the Championship . Great season Dogs !
I dont think ya'll were out played, they just had your number. Teague is an encyclopedia of game strategy. They knew where Burns weaknesses were and took advantage.

If you had recruited a few more Shelby, ER, and Crest players to over athlete their strategy ya'll might have won. :D

Mauney should have run more, as nobody would have accounted for that, but chalk the L up as learning experience.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT