ADVERTISEMENT

Week 3 Scores

Vikings defense was horrid in the 2nd half. No adjustments which I feel is purely a coaching problem or lack thereof by the DC. Offense continually shot themselves in the foot with penalties and any time we had a catchable pass downfield. We were held or pushed with no pass interference calls. Didn’t think the officiating was one sided until near the end of the 3rd quarter the Vikes had a 3rd & long. Hoilman threw a bullet and Ty Smith goes up to catch it. He hauls it in and begins to come to the turf and is hit directly helmet to helmet by #2 with the dudes crown with nothing called while Smith was slow to get up.

If I am not posting your scores for you I am a jackass, well we will see who the jackasses are next Friday. Not my falt people woke up and started posted thir scores. It was put on me for 6 or seven years and I always posted asking for people to post their scores and help.I spent a lot of time when you ask me to find your scores and it was not my fault no one up there was posting scores. I hope you never ask me for another score because when and if I ever feel up to it I will be back. posting all the local scores. I have a minimum of 8 sources for scores and was seeing twice as many scores than was posted tonight. but the mods are pushing me away. I used to get 8000 views by midnight and 1200 by noon the next day on most games. But I am not bitter because I have asked for 2 years now for someone to take it over, but was hoping they would keep it consolidated often as I did on every post so we could keep up with it better. For his first week, it was a great job. Thank everyone that posted a score, what I did takes having around 8 URLs up at the same time getting scores from them all and making sure several matched up so I knew I was most likely gettig the right scores. Takes a fast computer for that. Again thanks for the scores tonight but I had them and more. pinus the usual WSPrep.Of coarse one staff member clammed scores were a joke and laughable but thanked me as did Sportsnet. I will not be made a fool of by fools ! ! !.
TD..I for one apperiate all you have done providing the scord's, especially the ones from your area..don't let the haters get you down .I would bet there is a 100 people to 1 that feel as I do , If I were you and I enjoyed doing the scores I would do it if hell froze over.I don't post too many scores, but I set right here ever Friday night keeping up on all the game scores from ever source I can find .I think I'm addicted to it ,or I really love high school football ,probally both...

TD check your mail on the other site
I did and responded. I have done mail over there for I guess ever since I been a member. I can't figure why we can't PM or do mail over here. I guess if I want to send a PM/mail I will have to do what you did and tell them they have mail on the other site. LOL .... If anyone needs to send me a PM/Mail , I check it several times a week over there.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT