ADVERTISEMENT

Week 4 Scores

Surprised y'all struggled with WC.... Congrats on the win
I really don't even know my opinion on this game. WC came out ran it down our throat, then threw it down our throat. With a lot more success passing. Their run game was moving 4 or 5 yards at a time, which ate up a lot of the first quarter then a TD. Hats off to their D for containing the option. I don't know if this was just a down game for us, or if the injuries we have to 3 or 4 key players being out, or if we just played down or got cocky being at 3-0. There was several gifted penalties for WC that kept their drives going. Unsportsmanlike (cause the defense was fired up for making a stop on 4th down), 2 roughing the kicker penalties which they acted out very well. All in all, EW scored with like 10 min to go to take the lead then made a big 4th down stop with 3 minutes to go.

Next week is our bye week, couldnt come at a better time. Some guys get healthy and maybe a big reset button before starting conference play.

Cards playin tough to be so young. Couple of things.. that will be tough to continue winning against teams.. ya have to have one or the other against the pass.. either good coverage or a great pass rush.. you can’t be bad at both and continue winning.. at least shore up one of those things defensively.. i know that’s easier said than done.. but lookin from the stands.. the opposing qb’s seem to have minutes in the pocket to go thru every read.. and yet receivers still get wide open… due to the defensive pressure not getting to the Qb.. and cb’s and safeties getting completely lost.. Thanks to a pretty solid run defense The Cards are hanging tough. Good Job EW.

I watched Football Frenzy and seen Devane at QB. Do you have a injury at that position or was that just the couple of highlights I seen
Nope both QB are injured. Our starter injured his throwing hand the day we played y'all. He played anyway. We didn't say anything, didn't want it to sound like an excuse . We had 2 guys take their first HS snaps last night

Reactions: Wildcat10fan
Nope both QB are injured. Our starter injured his throwing hand the day we played y'all. He played anyway. We didn't say anything, didn't want it to sound like an excuse . We had 2 guys take their first HS snaps last night
Dang, sounds like us last year. Played 2 0r 3 who had never played Qb in their lives. Hate to hear that and hope they get back soon

Dang, sounds like us last year. Played 2 0r 3 who had never played Qb in their lives. Hate to hear that and hope they get back soon
Thanks. Some years it seems like teams get decimated with injuries, this year it is so far just one position. Sadly we are not helping our replacement guys as we have had some key dropped passes.

Reactions: Wildcat10fan
Swain 3 fumbles and can't do anything on offense tonight. Tuscola up 14-0, getting ready to be 21-0. Edit: I wish it was halftime. It's start of 2nd quarter 😂.

• Wow
Reactions: mhhs94
Tuscola moving the ball at will. 35-0 almost halftime. A lot of passes to the middle of the field just going undefended.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT