ADVERTISEMENT

Week 3 Scores

Well... Georgia force returns the kickoff 90 yards for a score. The kid that returned it back runs a 4.5 40yd dash .. he was gone after he broke thru. Murphy defense still has only allowed 10 points in three games. Murphy up 40-9

Reactions: BulldogDad27-23
I had all the Scores in the 3 local conferences but WSPrep and that one is never posted unless they are playing a local NWC team. Surprised I had North Stokes, must have been an away game.

Reactions: sbbbfan
Another great night at E A Lyons Stadium. North Stokes improves to 3 and 0 on the season with a 35 to 12 win over Chatham Central. Game was closer than final score. North defense steps up and stops Chatham Central after they cut the score to 20 to 12. North offense put together several time consuming drives. Great Coach Frank Sessom football. Great win tonight hope to see a lot of Viking fans in King next Friday night as the Vikings take om cross county rival West Stokes.

Reactions: Bearfan71
Man East Wilkes is in for a loooooong season. Elkin did a good job keeping Mt Airy from running away it looks like. Glad to see North Stokes have some success. East Surry rolled as called.

Thanks thunderstruck it's been a good ride so far at E A Lyons. Knowing tougher competition is coming. This team does have potential for 5 to 6 wins looking at the schedule if we can avoid injuries. Coach Sessoms haa them playing smart team football. In three games only one turnover. Had a few penalties tonight that kept Chatham in the game and one inadvertant whistle on a run that would have went for a touchdown. Great job by the Vikings.

Thanks thunderstruck it's been a good ride so far at E A Lyons. Knowing tougher competition is coming. This team does have potential for 5 to 6 wins looking at the schedule if we can avoid injuries. Coach Sessoms haa them playing smart team football. In three games only one turnover. Had a few penalties tonight that kept Chatham in the game and one inadvertant whistle on a run that would have went for a touchdown. Great job by the Vikings.

Say what you want, but 5 or 6 wins no matter the opponent is a big dang deal for North Stokes.

Play smart next week and they could go 4 and 0

Reactions: Thunder_struck8712
Alleghany lost 27 to 41...may be a long season for the Trojans....2 fumbles and the defense being gassed in 4th qtr was reason for our loss in my opinion. A lot of kids going both ways...wish some sophomores could be brought up to help the kids going both ways. It was tied 21 all at end of 3rd.

North Surry had a good amount of injuries in the JV and Varsity game this week. Hopefully the kid who was taken out on the stretcher will recover 100% quickly!

Wish we could play south Davidson,north Moore, and Chatham central....we would be 3 and 0 also. And yes I'm bitter lol. Replacing north stokes, south stokes, and Bishop Guinness with north Surry, Mount airy and Walkertown may toughen us up for conference. But could also make us have a low seed for playoffs and have to go to murphy 1st round instead of having a home game or 2 before having to play a powerhouse like them. We will see what maxpreps thinks at end of the year since they decide everything.

Wish we could play south Davidson,north Moore, and Chatham central....we would be 3 and 0 also. And yes I'm bitter lol. Replacing north stokes, south stokes, and Bishop Guinness with north Surry, Mount airy and Walkertown may toughen us up for conference. But could also make us have a low seed for playoffs and have to go to murphy 1st round instead of having a home game or 2 before having to play a powerhouse like them. We will see what maxpreps thinks at end of the year since they decide everything.
You can play Mount Airy @ Mount Airy Next week..

Reactions: sbbbfan
Sounds like your coach don’t know how to schedule.

Thanks TD looking forward to it....jackass
If I am not posting your scores for you I am a jackass, well we will see who the jackasses are next Friday. Not my falt people woke up and started posted thir scores. It was put on me for 6 or seven years and I always posted asking for people to post their scores and help.I spent a lot of time when you ask me to find your scores and it was not my fault no one up there was posting scores. I hope you never ask me for another score because when and if I ever feel up to it I will be back. posting all the local scores. I have a minimum of 8 sources for scores and was seeing twice as many scores than was posted tonight. but the mods are pushing me away. I used to get 8000 views by midnight and 1200 by noon the next day on most games. But I am not bitter because I have asked for 2 years now for someone to take it over, but was hoping they would keep it consolidated often as I did on every post so we could keep up with it better. For his first week, it was a great job. Thank everyone that posted a score, what I did takes having around 8 URLs up at the same time getting scores from them all and making sure several matched up so I knew I was most likely gettig the right scores. Takes a fast computer for that. Again thanks for the scores tonight but I had them and more. pinus the usual WSPrep.Of coarse one staff member clammed scores were a joke and laughable but thanked me as did Sportsnet. I will not be made a fool of by fools ! ! !.

And TD getting highschool scores is not some big achievement...u have bragged and bragged about it for years and then whined when u don't get enough likes....threaten to stop posting. I called u a jackass for your response to my rant...I can find scores I want too...it's not rocket science..I could care less if u don't post scores...I go support my team win or lose so I don't have to look and look for my teams score.

Last edited:
Reactions: TD-FridayNight
It wasn't put on u...you put it on yourself to post scores....nobody gave a s--t...or made you do it...I appreciated it but your rants weren't worth the weekly scores

And TD getting highschool scores is not some big achievement...u have bragged and bragged about it for years and then whined when u don't get enough likes....threaten to stop posting...u r worse than a woman sometimes. I called u a jackass for your response to my rant...I can find scores I want too...it's not rocket science..I could care less if u don't post scores...I go support my team win or lose so I don't have to look and look for my teams score.
Then do it and don't ask. ;)

It wasn't put on u...you put it on yourself to post scores....nobody gave a s--t...or made you do it...I appreciated it but your rants weren't worth the weekly scores
You're not worth my time.I spent a lot of time looking for your scores for you.... Good Night ! not my fault your team is having a bad year. Sorry, you feel this way. Always liked you!

Last edited:
What scores...I think I asked you for alleghany score like once a year ago.

I've just ignored your rants for years....and I make a rant about my team and u made a smart ass comment...right away. That's what made me upset....have a goodnight....Hope your team gets the flu so we have a chance next week lol

I wasn't impressed with Swain. A couple of turn overs made that game look closer.

Cherokee is worse than bad. My Braves gear will be in the closet until girls basketball season lol

Reactions: Swain97
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT