ADVERTISEMENT

Union @ South Columbus

Tabor City might’ve played em but South hasn’t …. Should be a confidence boost for the young Stallions who’s still trying to find their identity…

Go Stallions!

^
After giving up 80 pts in week one I doubt the score was 2-0. So I think it’s a pretty safe assumption.

Reactions: Tiger_Pride21
Look for forfeit this week too. I hate to say it but that program and Sandhills are terrible. Middle school could beat them. I would not put them on a schedule . But I guess their kids need to play somewhere.

Hope they don't forfeit. The boys need to play the game, period. I know TC played them in playoffs back in the mid 80's. (Showing my age, lol)

You’ll find this hard to believe but in 2008 or 2009 before Joey went to Wallace Rose Hill, Wallace lost to Union 35-10. I may have my years off but I jus thought that was crazy! Of course Wallace went on to win the next two state championships back to back so I doubt anybody cared in Teachey. 🤣

You’ll find this hard to believe but in 2008 or 2009 before Joey went to Wallace Rose Hill, Wallace lost to Union 35-10. I may have my years off but I jus thought that was crazy! Of course Wallace went on to win the next two state championships back to back so I doubt anybody cared in Teachey. 🤣
There is a Union near Charlotte too

Stallions up 41-0 at halftime. Union has a long row to hoe this year, hopefully they stick with it and work their way back to a stronger team over the next couple years.

Y would u post the score of this game.
I was waiting on one of your pitiful comments. I just wanted to encourage the Union players to try and stick it out and try to become the team that helped start a trend of winning games in the future. Why would you comment on this thread??

Why wouldn’t he post the score to the game ? …. Some people get in here just to check scores
On team thaz struggling like union. Only two people in Columbus County care about this score . u a dirty stallion.

I really just posted it for you, User, I knew you’d want to know. We the only two that care about this score 😂

I saw some real heart in some of the Spartan players. Hats off to 7, 10, 12, 24, 57. They played hard. The entire team seemed to never give up. They can build off that.

Reactions: dirty stallion
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT