ADVERTISEMENT

South Columbus @ West Columbus

jhaynesrx

Oct 22, 2022
Any thoughts about this one? Will West Columbus play with the same intensity as they played against Whiteville or have a let down? Which South Columbus team will show up next week. The Vikings are going for 2 in a row against the Stallions. It’s homecoming week for West !! Final score predictions??

Two weeks in a row South has been scheduled for a homecoming game is all you needa know about this one….

South Columbus is talented enough to win and that’s all I’ll say about that …

GO STALLIONS

I just hope SC gets it together this week and plays competitively. Looking forward to a grilled steak sandwich and leg quarter. Their FFA always had good food over there.

Reactions: jhaynesrx
I got a feeling if Blackwell is the QB SC might pull the upset. JMO, but i could be wrong. We will just have to wait and see. Good luck to both teams and nobody gets hurt.

It would be a major let down to lose this game. I don’t see it happening. I will say that it is the classic let down game after a big win. You see it happen in college all the time. I think the coaches will have them hungry and ready to go. Vikings 38-6

The only way I see South winning is if they are able to throw the ball with a lot of success. They won’t be able to run on West.
Haven’t been able to throw since we changed qbs…. I still cant make sense of it….

South has the horses to win this game…. They just don’t have the leadership to get it done…

West Columbus wins … might be closer than some think tho…. Or might not… what’s it matter really a loss is a loss…

When I say there are literally 2 teams at South this year, there is literally 2. One that throws for 400 yards and 6 touchdowns against South Brunswick and one that cant get out of their own way against a weak East Columbus team. The further the season goes the less I believe we will see the first team again. But who knows.

7-0 West Columbus End of 1st quarter. Both south quarterbacks are hurt and out tonight. Still drove down to the 2 yard line just couldn’t punch it in.

I just got home from game. It not just Russell's fault. 3 best athletes out tonight plus it looked like after first quarter,there was no effort from players. RBs weren't running with 100 percent effort. West has great Defense. Good luck guys rest of season! It will come back

I just got home from game. It not just Russell's fault. 3 best athletes out tonight plus it looked like after first quarter,there was no effort from players. RBs weren't running with 100 percent effort. West has great Defense. Good luck guys rest of season! It will come back
Tonight was gonna be the same outcome regardless… Dove lost this team weeks ago…. Can’t take anything from this game and say it’s this or that …. 4 seasons of bad football the community the players and everyone has packed it in…. Trust me

By the way,the helicopter was a bad idea. Just to advertise Novant health. Blew SC tent over . Fans didn't know this was coming.

You ain’t got nothing to look forward to except basketball season. I heard this week that Dove WOULD be back next year lol. Boosters and principle like the direction of the program.
I would love to hear what direction that actually is?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT