ADVERTISEMENT

Union Academy @ West Montgomery

WMFootballFanatic

Gold Member
Apr 21, 2013
What do Warrior fans think? Before we get the hype matchups against our 2 Stanly County rivals in a row, we have to play UA. Thoughts and predictions?

Haha 56-0 Warriors... I'm sorry but UA is one of the worse teams I have seen in a while. Just coming off a loss to South. I would say WM puts up 80 but the new clock rule won't let that happen.

No coach wants their team to look ahead to a game two weeks away but I really think West can use most of this week getting ready for Albemarle. West wins this one big.

West Wins the next (2) big! They will also hammer Albemarle! Being a Dogs fan that hurts, but it is what it is. Just keeping it real.

This will be a good week for West Montgomery to fine-tune their skills. Fans would love to see them play a penalty-free football game.

Not really concerned about scores as it will take care of itself. The mission should be self-discipline at each position. Self-Discipline from the beginning to the end. Each young man on that team should hold themselves accountable for a penalty-free football game.

Score: Self-discipline - A lot; Union Academy - Not a lot. That is my prediction.

It's a good week for WM to shake off the rust of a Bye week. I'm sure they will try a few new things for the future. WM will get their 42pts ASAP and then put in the 2nd string and JV.

Reactions: WMFootballFanatic
Maybe WM can give the varsity guys off again this week and do there fine tuning next week to get ready for the tough part of there schedule.

West Montgomery Sp: The Homecoming football game scheduled for Friday Night has been rescheduled for THURSDAY at 7PM due to possible rain.

Final score WM 70 to UA 0.

Sold out of those famous hamburgers by the end of the 1st quarter. My family had to settle for the delicious chili and cheese fries and chicken tenders. Not to mention the nachos and cheese with jalapeno peppers. Not a bad homecoming night.

Reactions: Buzzard15
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT