ADVERTISEMENT

Undefeated Bunker Hill @ Reidsville

Reidsville wins easily as long as they don’t get dominated in the trenches. When Reidsville played Shelby the last time we were better in the skill positions, but they absolutely murdered us in the Trenches. That’s where games are won and lost. Having All Star Receivers don’t mean a hill of beans if the QB is running for his life. Reidsville Lineman are going to have to buckle up the chin straps and dig deep to give AL a chance to get to his receivers. DL going to need to make some plays in the backfield to give the LB’s a break. If your LB’s are making all the tackles the RB has gotten 4-5 yards by then.

I don't think Reidsville has been Simmons ratings underdogs all season (maybe the Eastern Alamance game).
Meanwhile, in the rest of the state 2-A quarterfinals, Simmons has:
Shelby by 4 over Forest Hills
Clinton by 15 over Nash Central
Elizabeth City and Whiteville - even

I'm sure Bunker Hill would switch the venue.
For sure 😂 Your Bears will have to play the game of their life to win on the road at Reidsville.
If daagoob's Northeastern Eagles were going to play Dbear's team, according to Google, the distance between the two schools is 323 miles taking 4 hours and 54 minutes. Philadelphia, Pa., would be slightly closer to Elizabeth City and Savannah, Ga., would be slightly closer to Claremont, NC. Just a passing thought. :)

If daagoob's Northeastern Eagles were going to play Dbear's team, according to Google, the distance between the two schools is 323 miles taking 4 hours and 54 minutes. Philadelphia, Pa., would be slightly closer to Elizabeth City and Savannah, Ga., would be slightly closer to Claremont, NC. Just a passing thought. :)
That’s why I love your posts !! We can always count on you for fun facts like this. I’d love an ooc game against one of the western teams. I wish we could make it happen.

This Bunker Hill team is undefeated yet having to travel to Reidsville? Wait that makes sense. Reidsville never travels during the playoffs, (and not much during the regular season either it seems like)

This Bunker Hill team is undefeated yet having to travel to Reidsville? Wait that makes sense. Reidsville never travels during the playoffs, (and not much during the regular season either it seems like)
50% of Reidsville's regular season games are on the road just like nearly every high school football team. Maybe you are not familiar with scheduling of high school football.

Not smart post , they get same amount of home games as everyone else in season. Also several times higher seeds lost and allowed Reidsville to get extra home playoff game in playoffs over the years

Reactions: Maiden Creek
This Bunker Hill team is undefeated yet having to travel to Reidsville? Wait that makes sense. Reidsville never travels during the playoffs,
Facts! They had to travel to Shelby in ‘21 on a technicality. They never played their game versus Eastern Alamance, which was canceled earlier that season. Otherwise, they would have been at home. That’s the only time in recent memory that they have had to leave Reidsville in the playoffs.

Last edited:

Maybe if bunker hill boosted their non conference

That’s true. Their non conference weighed them down heavily though
All conference champions are seeded first and the tie-breaker is the RPI, which is winning percentage, opponents' winning percentage and opponents' opponents winning percentage. Non-conference schedule is a huge part of that.

I am going to start calling you the Bandit. What are you driving and on what privatized road are you using that you can make it from Elizabeth City to Philly in under 5 hours?

I am going to start calling you the Bandit. What are you driving and on what privatized road are you using that you can make it from Elizabeth City to Philly in under 5 hours?
LHSFaninVA,
I'd mentioned that I haven't been around much, me being a hayseed, but I'm a map reader... Yesterday, I sat around and read an entire paperback book that only a fool would read and my eyes are too fouled up to see it right now, but there is a road what goes over I guess Chesapeake Bay to that peninsula (maybe Delmarva) and you'd have to cross what must be one really long bridge. Anyway, this road will hook up with the interstate (Thinking it's I-95) just south of Philadelphia. I just can't recall the number of the road. To cross that bridge dagoob would have to drive to somewhere around Norfolk.

Not to play at words but the driving time I mentioned was from Elizabeth City to Bunker Hill High in Claremont. The driving time from EC to Philly would probably be longer but the mileage is slightly less than to Claremont I'd think, because he would use I-40 for the most part.

*I have never been to any of these places, except Claremont, but humbly speaking, I can all but guarantee to you this information is correct. :)

Reactions: Maiden Creek
As the hours clicked down what are the team's final meals before they walk down that long death row waiting to see which team gets a pardon and which team gets the needle 🤣🤣

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT