ADVERTISEMENT

Thomasville vs ER

I think if thomasville defense can stop the run we should have a good ball game.
Dogs DL and LB's are really good. 5, 10, 11, 54 and 50 are really good players and are the core of that Dogs defense. Offensively, the TB is a quality player and can hurt teams if they block well for him. Edge now is to ER based on the Dogs QB issues. If #2 can run then it will be a close ballgame.

Yes! Each one was a treasure. I was deeply saddened by his passing. He was truly a great man.
I thought I knew who you were but never asked. I played for Coach Solesbee in the late 70’s against David Guest, the late Benny Wimpy and David Bell and others. We had some awesome battles but the Girls team from that time were wars. Great memories and Coach was a good man

Reactions: recycled2
And just who has North Moore played that was any good??? --Batman
Joking Joe Biden GIF by The Democrats

thekidd12 Im back, I do fell that this game will be much closer and closer feeling than last week. Tville is much better that the recent past but not sure they are back to the George Cushwa days. I personally fell that ER is 18 points better and the dogs have to come to the Sewer. We all remember what happened the last time they came. After watching Norwood from last week they better but Men across from him because he should got charged with assault how he was doing those kids Friday.

Reactions: thekidd12
Like I said in the ER-Hayesville thread, it’s crazy that Tville and ER are 45 minutes apart, have great tradition, but have only played 1 time.
I think they were both 3A then.

After that, it seems the were in different classifications every year.

I am not sure why they didn't schedule OOC games. It would have been a full house and a quality game for each for most years.

Tville-ER would be a good game in some sports and are kind of close to one another. Regardless of how the Dogs do this week they have continued to improve, overcome injury and took some tough losses on the way to a really good season. Dogs are winning consistently again and back in the deep playoffs battling. Go Dogs!

Didn't realize?
Best running QB I have ever seen in person and you didn't know he was from Eastern Randolph?

I'm assuming you only knew him from his college days.

Andy Headen, Alan Hooker and Scott Riddle all were QBs from ER.
To be honest, Alan Hooker was way before my time. I’m just a huge Hendon Hooker fan. I knew they were from North Carolina, just had no clue his dad played there.

I agree with most everything you said. Think Eastern Alamance had best defense. Not sure how comparable you guys are compared to orange/blue team which I think is second best ER has faced.
Will be an interesting game of that I am sure.
Missed our game against Salisbury but rAnNleMaN was the best team I seen us face. Got there before halftime we were tied 7-7, orange/blue only scored from a pick. Second half, offense never found any rhythm with the run and pass.

Reactions: thekidd12
Knew this matchup would eventually happen. Now I have an excuse to go to Sir Pizza in Asheboro.🤤
I would like to thank my old friend BDJ for posting this as it made me make a stop in high point for some good ole sir pizza Sunday after work. Hat off to you sir, I hadn't had it in at least 10 years.

As for the game. Would love to be there this week, depends on work and when I get finished. ER and Tville posters are my favs on the 1A board. Good luck to both teams. Hoping the Dawgs take it but would not break my heart to see @thekidd12 and his team move on. Safe travels fellas.

I would like to thank my old friend BDJ for posting this as it made me make a stop in high point for some good ole sir pizza Sunday after work. Hat off to you sir, I hadn't had it in at least 10 years.

As for the game. Would love to be there this week, depends on work and when I get finished. ER and Tville posters are my favs on the 1A board. Good luck to both teams. Hoping the Dawgs take it but would not break my heart to see @thekidd12 and his team move on. Safe travels fellas.
Sir Pizza need to pay me for advertising if this keeps up😂

kidd, it would help if you guys miss a bunch of one and ones. Oh wait, that ball is round.
Hey did you notice the ER basketball team played in SC last year?
And baseball made the semifinals?
NM…
Wasn’t football 😂

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT