ADVERTISEMENT

Thomasville vs Andrew’s

Who you got

• Total voters
My father in law was a Coffey born and raised in the Andrews, Marble area. We had a cabin up there until a few years ago and sold it. Spend summer time up there in the area every year. Looking forward to this game as it is a tale of two teams with different leagues, schedules and abilities. Both teams offer unique challenges for the other and I am not going to open up any can of worms on the differences. We will let the coaches plan, the kids prepare and see who wins and can adjust to the other teams strengths and weaknesses. In the end I am going with my Thomasville Bulldogs by 3+ TD's in this one. Much respect to the Wildcats and please be safe down the mountain and best wishes to both teams.

Is Thomasville trying to start a trash talk war with Andrews? They won’t bit but try the MA or Robbinsville fan base. They will jump right in lol
Oh, already ran into Buzz and his buddies. Don't get me started on the rville fans, their a special bunch. Had little ole BK throwing a hissy fit earlier in the season. Bless his heart.🤣

Not sure if that was a shot. But i don't think it's a matter of hiding stats. Thomasville has never been one to really show stats. I remember back in the day they would post them in the local newspaper weekly but eve that stopped before the 2000s and with as storied as our program is, even we'd be hard pressed to find any stats of our own.
No not at all. I shouldn’t have used the word hide. My bad !! A lot of teams don’t show their stats. Sometimes ours are not even updated for a couple of weeks. Sometimes you can catch the highlights of game on MaxPreps when you click on schedule and it will show the game stats at the end of the video

Those stats at the end of the highlights are very often different from the stats. I found that out last year.

Reactions: recycled2
Those stats at the end of the highlights are very often different from the stats. I found that out last year.
Yeah I noticed that too. I lot of fudging on the rushing yds sometimes by as much as 30 yds and it’s going on this year also

I think maybe the video stats are computer generated.
The other stats are probably correct

Lack of stats for Thomasville generally have nothing to do with hiding them. In the eras of the two Browns it was about those coaches’ lack of interest in individual accolades. It’s why our 3,000 and 3,500 one year running backs’ rushing yardages weren’t in the record book. And even Allen Brown’s coaching record. He never sought glorification for himself or for individual players. All he cared about was team success.

Lack of stats for Thomasville generally have nothing to do with hiding them. In the eras of the two Browns it was about those coaches’ lack of interest in individual accolades. It’s why our 3,000 and 3,500 one year running backs’ rushing yardages weren’t in the record book. And even Allen Brown’s coaching record. He never sought glorification for himself or for individual players. All he cared about was team success.
I used the wrong word. I shouldn’t have used hide ! I edited the comment so it won’t cause any confusion. My bad
I understand why some coaches do this and to each his own but personally I think it’s not fair to the players.

Reactions: T-ville Bulldawgs07
MR.3000 Quan Warley

Only thing going to be upset are the kids on that long bus ride back up to Andrews.
Happy Hump Day GIF

• Haha
Reactions: T-ville Bulldawgs07
It’s funny how no one from Andrews is posting anything about winning. All we have said we are really banged up and have several out due to injuries. We did say if our young men show up and show a little life it might not be as easy as you think. My question is you must be concerned or you wouldn’t continue to make such remarks. Show a little class ! Act like you have been there before. Best of luck to both teams and hoping for a injury free game

It’s funny how no one from Andrews is posting anything about winning. All we have said we are really banged up and have several out due to injuries. We did say if our young men show up and show a little life it might not be as easy as you think. My question is you must be concerned or you wouldn’t continue to make such remarks. Show a little class ! Act like you have been there before. Best of luck to both teams and hoping for a injury free game
Definitely not under estimating Andrews. We made that mistake earlier with NR. My son tells me daily how good you guys are. He studies your film. #11 - Hoping for a good injury free game as well. Best of luck on your travel - come hungry because Cushwa has the best hotdog in NC high school history

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT