ADVERTISEMENT

Thomasville vs Andrew’s

Who you got

• Total voters
Definitely not under estimating Andrews. We made that mistake earlier with NR. My son tells me daily how good you guys are. He studies your film. #11 - Hoping for a good injury free game as well. Best of luck on your travel - come hungry because Cushwa has the best hotdog in NC high school history
Pretty good PA announcer too, though sometimes his musical selections are a little suspect😂.

Definitely not under estimating Andrews. We made that mistake earlier with NR. My son tells me daily how good you guys are. He studies your film. #11 - Hoping for a good injury free game as well. Best of luck on your travel - come hungry because Cushwa has the best hotdog in NC high school history
Love a good hotdog. I’m good for at least 3 😂

#11. MLB and Fb. Will be watching him.

Can anyone of you Thomasville fans tell me if the game is going to be livestream on NFHS

Andrews will be a quality opponent for the Dogs. Like most teams the Dogs fans are not all arrogant and mouthy. We support our team just as anyone needs. Looks like the post has been partially high jacked by the MA supporters. I figured they would be over on the 3A and 4A boards talking about how they can beat Grimsley, Dudley, UNC, Michigan, Ohio State and Tarboro. Let us lowly little 7-3 and 4-6 lucky to be in the playoff teams have our own thread.

From the games I've saw on YouTube your son is a good player. Good luck to him and your team. It looks like the way both teams have changed their offense's the last two weeks both are battling the injury bug. Hopefully both teams will get out of the game injury free

From the games I've saw on YouTube your son is a good player. Good luck to him and your team. It looks like the way both teams have changed their offense's the last two weeks both are battling the injury bug. Hopefully both teams will get out of the game injury free
That’s what I like about Coach Phillips. Yes I believe in sticking to what got you here but when injuries occur you have to add wrinkles and try new things. I was impressed with some of the different offensive schemes he used here and there. My motto this time of year is throw everything you have in the toolbox Lol Go Cats

Reactions: Smokymntfan
I wont make any predictions i'm just hoping to see a focused Thomasville team show up because i believe we absolutely can be dangerous when the ENTIRE team focuses! I've only seen one game from Andrews and although that was early in the season they showed the ability to be a potential problem! Looking forward to a great game and of course Go Dogs!!

I wont make any predictions i'm just hoping to see a focused Thomasville team show up because i believe we absolutely can be dangerous when the ENTIRE team focuses! I've only seen one game from Andrews and although that was early in the season they showed the ability to be a potential problem! Looking forward to a great game and of course Go Dogs!!
Hopefully they’ll be focused. Doesn’t help that the first ever school board election hasn’t even been held but is already having a negative effect on the system.

Reactions: ITJ and bigtime_87
Superintendent leaving is not a good sign. Especially when the letter to employees says something to the effect of "differences of opinion and vision between the board and him". Not good at all!

Superintendent leaving is not a good sign. Especially when the letter to employees says something to the effect of "differences of opinion and vision between the board and him". Not good at all!
The soon to be elected board is the issue. Five candidates for five seats with one already facing a felony charge. And at least a couple with an agenda of firing the superintendent. For those clamoring for an elected board, be careful what you ask for.
All you have to do to see the future of the board is to look across the creek to Lexington.
Counting interim superintendents, the new hire will be the eighth in ten years since Keith Tobin retired. And they wonder why there is a revolving door of teachers. Coaches are teachers too and the uncertainty permeates the whole organization.

The soon to be elected board is the issue. Five candidates for five seats with one already facing a felony charge. And at least a couple with an agenda of firing the superintendent. For those clamoring for an elected board, be careful what you ask for.
All you have to do to see the future of the board is to look across the creek to Lexington.
Counting interim superintendents, the new hire will be the eighth in ten years since Keith Tobin retired. And they wonder why there is a revolving door of teachers. Coaches are teachers too and the uncertainty permeates the whole organization.
Wouldn't be surprised to see an exodus of teachers, coaches and staff move on to other systems or retire. Every new Super brings in their friends and buddies as Admin and Central Office people. We will see!

I’m not going to be able to make it to the game tonight due to last minute job appointment. If the good people of Thomasville will post the score on here I would appreciate it !!
Good luck to all the young men
I’m sure OC will post. I’m to busy rocking the house with pa announcements and music lol. Safe travels for you guys and have a great game especially #11.

Well got some more bad news today. We lost another player due to injury. We now have 4 starters out and all 4 were key players. It just makes it about impossible when you have a majority of underclassman already. Looks like it will be a lot of Freshman getting quality time. It is what it is but Go Cats !!

Well got some more bad news today. We lost another player due to injury. We now have 4 starters out and all 4 were key players. It just makes it about impossible when you have a majority of underclassman already. Looks like it will be a lot of Freshman getting quality time. It is what it is but Go Cats !!
Make that 5. Right tackle is dressed but probably not able to play

Back on topic. Safe travels down the mountain tomorrow for the Andrews Wildcats and faithful fans. Enjoy a Cushwa Dog and get some good BBQ on the way in.
If they got good BBQ, they'd be hungry by the time they got down east!
Peyton Manning Finger Guns GIF by Gatorade

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT