ADVERTISEMENT

Thomasville vs Andrew’s

Who you got

• Total voters
You're silly lil girl.
How many is out for Andrews.
Thomasville will be out soon enough.
But...but... Andrews plays in the smc. You guys kill each other every week. Thomasville plays a weak schedule blah blah.🙃

Plus you biased Hatfield/McCoys were picking an upset or a closer game.

Oh stop, you rust knights not seeing a championship unless they bring back midget 1A.

I'm not going to sit here and say that we would of won the game if we had them because yall have a really good and fast team but when you start the season with 21 players and you lose your D-1 tackle, 2 starting rbs, and the right side of your o-line it really hurts. All 5 kids played both ways as well. Hate it for those kids, especially the seniors.

The same last place teams that nobody in the SMC could hang 49 on with a backup QB and RB in the game most of the night.
Nobody in the SMC played Andrews that beat up either. 5 two way starters out (including their D1 lineman) for a team with 20 something kids is a death knell. Thomasville is obviously a good team and I'm sure wins even if Andrews were completely healthy but it's hard to take much from it beyond that, your margin of victory doesn't prove anything under the circumstances.

Last edited:
I hate it for those kids, and for the team. We’ve been there and it’s hard knowing that the group that worked hard all year didn’t get to finish it together.
Kudos to the kids that fought all game and never quit. Andrews has a lot to be proud of with that kind of effort after a long trip.
As fans, we sometimes get caught up in how good we think our team is and forget that we won’t always be on top.
People always talk about excuses and “next man up”. In 1A football with a minimal number of kids, sometimes there is no next man up.
Only four teams will be happy in a few weeks. But there are way more than four teams that deserve a shot at that. And as Hon Dines says, a lot of crow will be eaten before it’s over.

look here’s the deal Andrews would have still taken a beating with all there starters so stop with all the excuses. You Guys lost get over it better luck next year.

Reactions: BulldogJacket85
look here’s the deal Andrews would have still taken a beating with all there starters so stop with all the excuses. You Guys lost get over it better luck next year.
You know you have been a cocky prick from the get go. You act like a kid. All the other Thomasville posters have shown class but they are always that one bad apple. Keep flapping them gums you know you’re going to catch it if your team doesn’t win the Ship. It’s easy to be that way when you’re a keyboard tough guy. Like I said earlier act like you’ve been there before, show a little class if you have any. Good luck to your team

Wasn't making excuses on the loss just putting perspective on the game. Maybe your team can stand to lose that many kids but we can't. Especially with 4 of the injuries happening in a weeks time. Good luck to your team.

Stay Mad GIF
You know you have been a cocky prick from the get go. You act like a kid. All the other Thomasville posters have shown class but they are always that one bad apple. Keep flapping them gums you know you’re going to catch it if your team doesn’t win the Ship. It’s easy to be that way when you’re a keyboard tough guy. Like I said earlier act like you’ve been there before, show a little class if you have any. Good luck to your team

Andrews kids played hard, especially on defense. I hate the kids couldn't play, but still feel like the outcome would have been a multiple TD loss for the Wildcats. The offense Andrews runs is power mountain football but it is basically three plays over and over. The Dogs figured it out and rallied to the ball playing physical fast defense and had too many offensive weapons in open field for Andrews to hold them down. Congrats to the Wildcats on some good seasons and the kids heading off to college.

Reactions: BulldogJacket85
Andrews kids played hard, especially on defense. I hate the kids couldn't play, but still feel like the outcome would have been a multiple TD loss for the Wildcats. The offense Andrews runs is power mountain football but it is basically three plays over and over. The Dogs figured it out and rallied to the ball playing physical fast defense and had too many offensive weapons in open field for Andrews to hold them down. Congrats to the Wildcats on some good seasons and the kids heading off to college.
You know just as well as I do that they tried to run the same offense that north Rowan did and that didn’t work but good job on watching film.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT