ADVERTISEMENT

Thomasville at Albemarle

Who Wins

• Thomasville

Votes: 24 77.4%
  • Albemarle

Votes: 7 22.6%

• Total voters
Friday is going to be a great game to watch. Both teams are playing good football and I believe the last game was 14-0 and tville scored in the 4th to push it to that. I’m really looking forward to watching a great game hopefully both teams walk out injury free and of course hoping for a blue dogs win

So, North said Thomasville wins 35-6?
Hm, funny them saying that.

Go Red Dogs.

Was anyone able to get Warren hooked up for Friday? Also I’d be more than happy to pay for this months service on the NFHS.

So, North said Thomasville wins 35-6?
Hm, funny them saying that.

Go Red Dogs.

Was anyone able to get Warren hooked up for Friday? Also I’d be more than happy to pay for this months service on the NFHS.
Let’s just say there are several challenges. But appreciate the offer.

That’s what north said too lol
Jim Carrey Reaction GIF

That but also him and some mountain folk hate our guts. They pray for our downfall😂
No sir I have a lot of respect for the Bulldogs they were a power house at one time with a rich tradition. And ER people are good guys with a good football team. Guys it's just fun and banter and sometimes a pissing contest on here but to say I hate a team or anyone that's just not it. Good luck tomorrow night and who knows maybe we see Dogs in Granite City couple of weeks.

No sir I have a lot of respect for the Bulldogs they were a power house at one time with a rich tradition. And ER people are good guys with a good football team. Guys it's just fun and banter and sometimes a pissing contest on here but to say I hate a team or anyone that's just not it. Good luck tomorrow night and who knows maybe we see Dogs in Granite City couple of weeks.
Oh yeah, np. I like to have fun with banter with you guys from time to time. Nothing personal 😁

Vibe is a bit like 1994 . . . year two under Gaster, a resurgent AHS program gets trucked by a bigger, more experienced Tville team in round two of the playoffs in AHS' first postseason appearance in forever. Maybe the start of another big turnaround for AHS?

Wish I could be there but am far away. Hope it's a great game.

Dangit! You just unlocked a memory from high school I tried to forget 🤣
My fault man 😂😂 but it’s game day fellas! Everyone be safe on the trip tonight and go red dogs! I don’t believe I’ve had to say “red dogs” in forever and it never felt so good lol love where both programs are headed!

Growing pains for AHS - good season and hope to see them build on it next fall. Thank you and godspeed seniors. Congrats and good luck to Tville.

Reactions: BulldogJacket85
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT