ADVERTISEMENT

Thomasville at Albemarle

Who Wins

• Thomasville

Votes: 24 77.4%
  • Albemarle

Votes: 7 22.6%

• Total voters
I think it’s going to be a really good game. Going to Albemarle by 3 in a great defensive football game

Last edited:
For my good friend and Thomasville icon, Warren King, I hate that this game is in Albemarle. Warren has been pulling for his Red Dogs for seventy years. At 82 and in a wheelchair, he just can’t travel. At 75, he was still prowling the sidelines with that Bulldog flag.
If there’s ever been a prouder Bulldog, I want to meet them.
”Often imitated, but never, ever duplicated” Zeke!

For my good friend and Thomasville icon, Warren King, I hate that this game is in Albemarle. Warren has been pulling for his Red Dogs for seventy years. At 82 and in a wheelchair, he just can’t travel. At 75, he was still prowling the sidelines with that Bulldog flag.
If there’s ever been a prouder Bulldog, I want to meet them.
”Often imitated, but never, ever duplicated” Zeke!

Neither team are what they were back in the early 2000's. Albemarle is much better than their record indicates. They lost several games early in the season after leading most of the game. If Albemarle keeps penalties to a minimum it should be a close game.

Neither team are what they were back in the early 2000's. Albemarle is much better than their record indicates. They lost several games early in the season after leading most of the game. If Albemarle keeps penalties to a minimum it should be a close game.
Agree. Have to tip my hat to the coaches and players they are playing some good football right now.

Need to hook Warren up with the NFHS App. So he can watch away games.

Reactions: ITJ
BLUEDOGS with the win!
Think Tim Robinson GIF by NETFLIX

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT