ADVERTISEMENT

They said we couldn’t do it....

Stupid post by OP. Nobody said that about WRH or East Duplin. I’m fact, everyone pick ED to beat Randleman
Did anyone ask you?? Didn’t think so

And no, many didn’t pick ED to win because apparently the “West” is soooo dominant.

Look, I like giving you guys w hard time from time to time(because y'all beat us) but that punch might be a little low
and i know i give you guys a hard time too. i go back forth with some of you but its NEVER PERSONAL!!! if you dont remember anything else about me remember this. i respect each and every person on this earth as long as they respect me. despite talking "sports trash" i see all of you sports fans as my peers. you just love your teams like i do mine. underneath the trash talk i really am one of the most humble guys you could ever meet. me and you, and Dogs79 and a few others have went back and forth a few times (especially Dogs79) but as far as im concerned we are all brothers who love our teams. you might not like some things i say, and i might not like some things you say, but i have nothing but respect for each and every one of you as my fellow human beings. like i said NEVER PERSONAL! its only about sports. now like Dogs79 said before, this is enough mushy stuff. back to the games!

Reactions: dogs79
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT