ADVERTISEMENT

The Official RPI Thread (post updates here)

MA plays 4 teams ranked worse than #337.
Rville lowest rank team is alleghany at #266.
MA plays 6 teams ranked #266 or worse. 😂

Rville 10 opponents average rank is 169.
MA is 272.
Why would you even bring up SOS if your from MA.
Because we are not the ones complaining about how the strength of schedule is used. You yourself is the one that can't figure out how MA is #1 with their sos.

Because we are not the ones complaining about how the strength of schedule is used. You yourself is the one that can't figure out how MA is #1 with their sos.
What??? MA isn't #1 in rpi.

I like MaxPreps better. It has MA at #1 in state.
More MA fans mad when you agree with them.
😮

I miss all the last year's Draughn fans and Mountain Island Charter's fans from year before. Where are they when you need them?

Besides, Draughn is having a pretty doggone good year. Thomasville will not lay down in the playoffs and Eastern Randolph is the most dangerous no matter what happen against Randleman.

I actually hope Mt Airy has to go to ER again this year so I can eat at the American Roadhouse again!

And if Starmount can play as hard and effective as it fights, they can be real dangerous in the playoffs.

And if you really think that the so called "strength of schedule" really makes a difference in the end, remember what an East Surry Coach told a couple of "Mount" Airy guys: "Robbinsville just keeps coming and pounding, but Mt Airy does not let you BREATHE.

Lets play the games, anywhere, any time.

MA plays 4 teams ranked worse than #337.
Rville lowest rank team is alleghany at #266.
MA plays 6 teams ranked #266 or worse. 😂

Rville 10 opponents average rank is 169.
MA is 272.
Why would you even bring up SOS if your from MA.
Duck Dynasty GIF by DefyTV
The speed is coming!

shows how much this guy watched football. SMC in the past 7 year has been in 5 state championship games and guess what they won all 5 of those state championships with 3 different teams just because we have not been in a state title the past 2 years doesn't mean it is dead. SMC probably has the roughest road than anyone in the state. Not saying no other team is good just the type of style we play. By the time playoffs roll around everyone beat up hurt but they still find a way to win. We night hate each other during conference play but we pull for each other. comes playoff time unless we play each other.
SMALL 1a? OR 1AA

What??? MA isn't #1 in rpi.

I like MaxPreps better. It has MA at #1 in state.
More MA fans mad when you agree with them.
😮
BK MA and Robb play two of the same opponents this years out of 10 games. Why would yall ever play anyone that we play since our schedule is so weak??

• Haha
Reactions: Swo1980
That's even dumber man! SMH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hate to tell you but MA is not an undefeated state championship team. They are an undefeated team trying to get back to the ship.
If you had a brain, you would dangerious !
2 Bear fans going at each other is like two players on the field tackling each other each play instead of the other team. STOP IT ! ! !

Last edited:
Cause most schools out this way dont want to lose to a 1a team.
We in Mt Airy certainly understand that. I was down at Lake Norman High School last Thursday night and several of their school officials and I were talking and they were saying junk like "but your a 1A school, bla, bla, bla"
I reminded them of their game with Mitchell a couple of years ago and how they won 14-12 and only won because Mitchell fumbled on the 2 yardline with a minute to go in the game.
They did not want to say anymore about 1A vs 4A.

1a sorry we don't go play 3a ball with only 300 students. SMC has won more state championships then MA been in the past 7 years. only team that's been in 1aa is swain and sometimes murphy. what do you want us to do go play Shelby and Reidsville for a state title.
Come on, that is not what he said or implied. This getting your butt out of joint again trying to use yesteryear stats that actually do not tell the whole story.
OR DOES IT?
I mean who is the 3rd most winning football high school in the Great State of NC?
Do not think its name is any team in the Smokey Mountain Conference!

This is now and not then. That holes for both Championships and number of wins.

1a sorry we don't go play 3a ball with only 300 students. SMC has won more state championships then MA been in the past 7 years. only team that's been in 1aa is swain and sometimes murphy. what do you want us to do go play Shelby and Reidsville for a state title.
You are right you all have won more in the last 7 years in the little league division or should I say the Smokey Mountain Division not up with the big boys. And ever since they did away with the little league division you all have cried and cried to go back to it. Don’t worry when reclassification is done you will have Smokey Mountain Division back. Lmao!!!

We in Mt Airy certainly understand that. I was down at Lake Norman High School last Thursday night and several of their school officials and I were talking and they were saying junk like "but your a 1A school, bla, bla, bla"
I reminded them of their game with Mitchell a couple of years ago and how they won 14-12 and only won because Mitchell fumbled on the 2 yardline with a minute to go in the game.
They did not want to say anymore about 1A vs 4A.
there not a lot of schools this way too if your going to play a big school your gonna have to travel past Ashville which is like 3 hours on a bus

Come on, that is not what he said or implied. This getting your butt out of joint again trying to use yesteryear stats that actually do not tell the whole story.
OR DOES IT?
I mean who is the 3rd most winning football high school in the Great State of NC?
Do not think its name is any team in the Smokey Mountain Conference!

This is now and not then. That holes for both Championships and number of wins.
what was he trying to implied when he ask 1a or 1aa. look I have all the respect for MA there a great program been like for years and years. but you cant knock a team for playing in there own divisions. That's like saying Appstates National championships don't mean anything since they played in the FCS or they didn't play Alabama that year and we only be in this new alignment for 2 years and the truth does hurt that a SMC school hasnt made it to a state championship these past 2 years. doesnt mean we will never get there again. MA is the team to beat but i will always put money on a SMC team

Will Mount Airy break this record this season ?
NCHSAA Record Book --MOST TOUCHDOWNS, SEASON
1) Albemarle 120 2001 (16 gm)
2) Mount Airy 119 2008 (16 gm)
3) Independence 116 2004 (15 gm)
4) East Surry 113 2019 (15 gm)
I am sure they would if starters stayed in longer like Albemarle did in those days.​

Most wins vs who?

Does MA have more titles that rville or more playoff wins than Swain?? Of course a team that has played for 100+ years will have a lot of wins when compared to a team that's 60 years old.
Not to mention sos.

Will Mount Airy break this record this season ?
NCHSAA Record Book --MOST TOUCHDOWNS, SEASON
1) Albemarle 120 2001 (16 gm)
2) Mount Airy 119 2008 (16 gm)
3) Independence 116 2004 (15 gm)
4) East Surry 113 2019 (15 gm)
I am sure they would if starters stayed in longer like Albemarle did in those days.​
Those records don't matter to this team getting a Ring is only thing that matters! to thIS Bears team!

Last edited:
Those records don't matter to this team getting a Ring is only thing that matters! to theis Bears team!
My post, if you don't like it block me, Please ! Can I not post a D**** thing without you smartAZZ comments or stupid laughs ? You would slap a family member on main street to get attention ! Was you deprived of attention growing up ? You are all over every thread started by every conference in the west !

Last edited:
Most wins vs who?

Does MA have more titles that rville or more playoff wins than Swain?? Of course a team that has played for 100+ years will have a lot of wins when compared to a team that's 60 years old.
Not to mention sos.
BK you can shove that sos argument and we forgot they need to do a special list for the little SMC teams so you can brag some more on all those little titles. We don’t give a crap about them it is now and I so hope we get some of your might black knights this year so we can hear all your whining. If you could back up your message talk you would have seen us last year. We will definitely be ready for you and you can take that to the bank. You want have to far to tuck your tail and crawl home. Oh I forgot I am mental though. Right

Reactions: TD-FridayNight
Back up what message talk?
Still waiting
What talk about this year? Let's hear it.

• Haha
Reactions: Swo1980
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT