ADVERTISEMENT

The Mighty Red Raiders at Shelby

Two average teams from an average 2a conference going at it tonight? Take it from a Crest fan that saw both teams get CRUSHED by Crest. South Point wins easily. SP defense will be best Shelby has seen since the Crest game. Bess better have on his long cleats tonight.

Two average teams from an average 2a conference going at it tonight? Take it from a Crest fan that saw both teams get CRUSHED by Crest. South Point wins easily. SP defense will be best Shelby has seen since the Crest game. Bess better have on his long cleats tonight.
You better be worried about KM. I have seen both Crest and KM play and they could put a hurting on you.

You and I both know SP would have won that game had they not lost their QB but take your short lived victory and hope Weddington isn't in your overrated path in the playoffs.

Reactions: SHS LION
First half

SP: 113 yards 28 carries
1-2 38 yards passing

Shelby: 52 yards 8 carries
Bess 11-19 187 yards and a Td
Just curious, how many yards of penalties for the Lions? It is killing Shelby. They minimize them in the second half and I believe Shelby wins this game.

Reactions: Lion Attack
Until that last drive we had 20 yards in penalties which is lower than usual ha ha

That last drive, we needed some points there, but penalties galore

SP needs to lose this one. It's hard to win 12 in a row. Would love to kick Hibriten to the curb in the second round

Shelby would beat Crest if they played next week. Just saying.... Shelby improved a lot. Crest, well, same as the first week of the season.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT