ADVERTISEMENT

The Big Oaks

icegif-675.gif

You are a drunk ole fat man, there was no scoreboard where you had your picture made lol.
BTW all I saw in the pic was a bunch of overweight out of shape washed up old men..probably never stepped foot on a football field in their life.

Buzz how did your van survive that long drive out there in back I couldn't even make it back from Ramseur in mine last year luckily I made it down

• Haha
Reactions: thekidd12
I'm still trying to figure out why it was said this place would be an atmosphere like no other and the scoreboard was intimidating. It's an ok stadium but your bleachers are way too high and away from the field on home side.
Still don't get it. Their claim to fame for their stadium is a long standing tradition that can be matched by few. And MA is no one of those. MA's claim to fame about their stadium is that is has a big video board. Anyone can buy a video scoreboard.

You moron. The bleachers are temporary. That was all done in 45 day.

You are a drunk ole fat man, there was no scoreboard where you had your picture made lol.
BTW all I saw in the pic was a bunch of overweight out of shape washed up old men..probably never stepped foot on a football field in their life.
Well I was going do this on here but.....
Buzz isn't old. The rest are. Granite can barely walk.

I confronted them 2 while standing by Jerry Millsaps. Ask Jerry what was said. Let's just say I was right that Buzz wouldn't talk to me in person like he did online. I can sleep good at night knowing that I was right and proved it.
Never seen folks so quick to shake hands.
If I was them I would have a hard time sleeping knowing I was a little girl dressed in man cloths.
This will be my last post. The locals know I'm telling the truth. These folks are not like us.
They would lay down when the British came.
When the Germans came and when T$ came.

After 15 years I'm done here. Don't be fooled by these guys. They are not "US" .

BK15 TMoney

I confronted them 2 while standing by Jerry Millsaps. Ask Jerry what was said. Let's just say I was right that Buzz wouldn't talk to me in person like he did online. I can sleep good at night knowing that I was right and proved it.
If I was them I would have a hard time sleeping knowing I was a little girl dressed in man cloths.
This will be my last post. The locals know I'm telling the truth. These folks are not like us.

After 15 years I'm done here. Don't be fooled by these guys. They are not "US" .

BK15 TMoney
You are a fool BK and trust me we are glad we aren’t a hillbilly like your dumbass. Good luck next weekend oh my bad you will be at same place the tiny oaks crying. But you got wrestling to fall back on. Lmao. We know why you live back in the mountains now dumbass

Reactions: buzzcoach

BK15 TMoney
Yeah I saw them all and about lost it..It was comical..There is NO way that a tough MA football team could support a bunch like that..Believe me, I know what you mean when you said they ain't like "US"

Just wanted to give a shoutout to the good folks at Robbinsville who helped get the broadcast out Friday…absolutely zero problems with broadcast…..kinda liked the bleachers on top of the field….where do you do track meets??

BK15 TMoney
Your right we are not like you. I came and got in your face and said who the hell are you talking too. You thought Granite City was Buzzcoach. I told no it was me and I ask what's your name....I said your BK you said I'm not telling you. I said I'm not hiding I told you who I am how about you not be afraid. Don't think me being nice to you was me being a coward it's called being an adult and not knocking you out and getting arrested at a HS FB game. We walked by you and you was running your mouth and I walked right up to you and got in your face. You went from being a smart ass to us as we were walking by to being awful quite when I got in your face. Don't come on here with that BS.

Last edited:
My impression of the big Oaks was ….well it was good for a very small school. Better visitor seating than I expected given all the crap that was put on here by Posters before the game.

All in all good but nothing really special.

Now the Robbinsville people, except the few idiots on here, we’re great. Lynn’s was special, people I talked with before and after game were warm, friendly, and gracious.

Tha
Grown ups really try to fight over high school football games?
That's why I went up to him and was very nice to him. Let him know the Knights were damn good. He was saying where's that 60 y'all was going to drop on us Buzz but was talking to Granite City who he thought was me. They walked on and I went straight to him. Somehow I just knew it was BK. I was very nice to him shook his hand that's what an adult does. I told him all the banter on here was just B's and fun that we are all good guys. I honestly don't get his post.

Tha

That's why I went up to him and was very nice to him. Let him know the Knights were damn good. He was saying where's that 60 y'all was going to drop on us Buzz but was talking to Granite City who he thought was me. They walked on and I went straight to him. Somehow I just knew it was BK. I was very nice to him shook his hand that's what an adult does. I told him all the banter on here was just B's and fun that we are all good guys. I honestly don't get his post.
Nice job buzz! If I run into you on Saturday I’ll be sure to shake your hand!

Tha

That is what you do when you meet someone in person. Buzz told everyone where he would be and he would like to meet the ones that talked on here. He did not say I am coming up there to kick butt. If he was scared he would not have tried to meet people and be friendly. I would have done the same thing to let people I was not the person I was on a message board having fun with everyone. You don't go to a football game to fight someone if you say you would like to meet them, you be nice to them.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT