ADVERTISEMENT

The Big Oaks

Not mad but me and wildcat10 gotta enough shine in us tonight not to take a whole lot of your BS..remember we know who you are?lol
Lmbo good one but it must have been some other Wildcats because I wasn’t there and I sure don’t drink 😂 It must have been good stuff for you to think it was me. I was setting home in my easy chair so that MA crybabies could have a seat.

Barely we had to stand in line an hour.
The visitor side was much better than what we had been led to believe. However, it needed to be at least 50% larger to be "good". We had a lot of people that "had" to stand.

One thing that was really good in my opinion was the concession stand and the great ladies inside. Could not have asked for better.

Mount Airy football coach J.K. Adkins joined the HSOT Postgame Show to discuss his team's win over Robbinsville and the rematch with Tarboro in the 1A state championship game. Video

Last edited:
Reactions: RealStihl
You just proved to the entire high school football world in NC, the idiot that everyone knew you were..lol
Exactly. That was amazing. Sitting in stands seeing the energy. Feeling it. It was almost religious. I didn't get to go to the game when we played but glad I made this one. I also loved the crowd signs. I'm glad we won. Shoot that place is good for 10 points the home team. Intimidating but honorable.

I will say the area around there is beautiful. I love the mountains and driving up through the gorge on Friday was great. The water was really rolling and I can see why everyone loves to kayak down the river. Just curious has anyone ever saw Bigfoot while driving up north of town?

I will say the area around there is beautiful. I love the mountains and driving up through the gorge on Friday was great. The water was really rolling and I can see why everyone loves to kayak down the river. Just curious has anyone ever saw Bigfoot while driving up north of town?
I think I saw him kicking for Mt Airy Friday night. Big foot may be the difference against Tarboro this Saturday.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT