ADVERTISEMENT

The Appalachian Mountain Range

Hey how did TD get to quote you in one of those posts? I’m still getting oops message

Can't believe we are even having this discussion. Has the baseball game started yet?
8:08 my digital friend…
8:08 man even with pitch clock that’s probably 10:30ish, if they don’t go extras.

Have I ever mentioned I’m old…😂

Reactions: sbbbfan
Really late for me, especially since I am still trying to figure out how they both can lose.
Kinda like, for me, when the charter plays orange/blue in baseball?
Yeah I get it 👍

And you should be a Red Sox fan, since 1976, and live in middle of NC! 😂😂

It won’t let me reply to any specific comment but GOOD GRIEF Mt. Airy has a Chili’s! How big of place is this modern day Mayberry? There isn’t a single (real) Chili’s anywhere west of Asheville. 🤣 I say “real” because there is one at WCU but it is just takeout.

Oh, and while some of you are nitpicking over elevation, I live at 2800ft elevation and I’m in the river valley, for what it’s worth.

TD it’s doing that to me on page 2 now. This is like a haunted thread or something…
Oh by the way, y’all got a Cracker Barrel and a Chili’s?
Dude Ramseur lost their Hardee’s a few years back. What kind of town loses a Hardee’s? They’re like the Dollar General of fast food!

We have 3 McDonalds and down to 2 Hardees but had 3 at one time. Chick-fil-A, Cracker Barrel, and a Chili’s are all within a quarter mile of each other and about 30 to 40 more places to eat in Mount Airy if not more. My guess is more. When you grow up on Aunt Bea cooking then you need plenty of places coming to town. We also have an Aunt Bea's Restaurant. This is a hungry town that has busloads of people coming on tours to visit Mayberry. Some of our hometown restaurants have been here since the 1930s like The Derby, Snappy Lunch, and The Dairy Center.

Reactions: thekidd12
Chick-fil-A, Cracker Barrel, and a Chili’s are all within a quarter mile of each other and about 30 to 40 more places to eat in Mount Airy if not more. My guess is more. When you grow up on Aunt Bea cooking then you need plenty of places coming to town. We also have an Aunt Bea's Restaurant. This is a hungry town that has busloads of people coming on tours to visit Mayberry. Some of our hometown restaurants have been here since the 1930s like The Derby, Snappy Lunch, and The Dairy Center.
And now it works again.
Haunted I tell you..:

Y’all. Have. A. Chick. Fil. A???

In Ramseur 30-40 places to eat would have to include about 25-35 cousins, grandparents and close friends houses…😂😂😂😂

Reactions: TD-FridayNight
Dude they have a Jimmy Johns, Jersey Mikes, Highway 55 Burgers, Golden Corral, and a Starbucks.

Even have a huge Dollar Tree
Working again…
Dammit!!!

Anyway if ER ends somehow having to play up there again this year I’m tempted to lock up the doublewide, put some yard chairs in the back of the truck and head up thataway. Think the 78 Camper Special would probably make it(dual tanks you know). That camper top does pull down my mileage into the single digit range though.
Just point it northwest and look for glow of neon right?
I need to talk to momma first though. We’d probably need to leave about Wednesday morning to guarantee we’d get there game time…
You know she usually warshes on Wednesday…

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT