ADVERTISEMENT

Cleveland County

For anyone that is interested, the battle of Cleveland Youth Football is happening today at Kings Mtn High School. This is for youth football supremacy in the county. Both of these organizations are solid. The Cleveland County Seminoles vs Kings Mountain Elite in all divisions. Many players on this year’s Burns Middle School Championship team are former Cleveland County Seminoles. The Cleveland County Seminoles have been a pipeline for Crest and Shelby at different times during their existence. Come out and see the future of Cleveland County football!

Reactions: notanyonesfan
So if SP holds serve next week in Dallas, they will be your 3A Big South Chaps. After shooting them selves in the foot last week at Ashbrook, I didn’t think that would be the case. Thank you Kings Mountain for the needed assistance last night I’m sure the team appreciates it.

Reactions: notanyonesfan
That's why Ashbrook could be seeded higher than KM if neither are the 2 seed from Big South. They would be seeded as wildcards and right now Ashbrook has the higher RPI.

Reactions: BIGSAUSAGES
That's why Ashbrook could be seeded higher than KM if neither are the 2 seed from Big South. They would be seeded as wildcards and right now Ashbrook has the higher RPI.
I believe there RPI is higher because they have played Crest and we haven’t so hopefully that will change after this week.

Can someone tell me how Ashbrook is ahead of KM in the updated projected 3a brackets today.
Ashbrook has played one more game than Kings Mountain. They are getting the benefit of having seven wins versus our six wins. It should balance out in the end. Win or lose our RPI will rise after the Crest game because of Crest’s record. It will rise much higher with a win of course. We also still have Notth Gaston left.

Reactions: rbwebster32
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT