ADVERTISEMENT

Kings Mountain @ Crest

crestrulz

Oct 18, 2003
What a story line. Fantastic! Going to be interesting.

Crest has to pick one IMO!

Lots of great stuff to talk about this week.

Lloyd vs The hired gun.

Fire Bbq GIF by Jeopardy!

What a story line. Fantastic! Going to be interesting.

Crest has to pick one IMO!

Lots of great stuff to talk about this week.

Lloyd vs The hired gun.

Fire Bbq GIF by Jeopardy!
Watched all county games tonight but of course ours was audio only so watched three listened to one

Thought the switching from 3 to 0 in yalls game had the offense sputtering in the first quarter... then Mr. Carson was like hey yall watch this and he just slap took over... that kid is special

QB from Huss was one heck of an athlete but he is just that an athlete attempting to play QB, he lacks accuracy and strength of arm to be a QB but he can use those legs.... Crest defense had him running for his life all night

The KM game was a slobberknocker.... When KM went up at the end they about gave up a kick return for a TD at the end, but that defense stepped up and stopped the Greenwave four straight plays basically inside the 5....

Yards will be at a premium in this game friday night, there will be snot bubbles galore which is what you want.... Gonna be a barn burner

Man Coach Lloyd is gonna punch me in the mouth next time he sees me for that one LOL......Forgive me sir.... Coach Herron dont know me so I am safe on that front....

BTW someone drag KMA2ASU away from that precious new grandbaby for a minute and get him in here..... Needs to come out of retirement and join Greg at Crest,,,,,,He would straighten out any special teams issues over there for sure :)_

Watched all county games tonight but of course ours was audio only so watched three listened to one

Thought the switching from 3 to 0 in yalls game had the offense sputtering in the first quarter... then Mr. Carson was like hey yall watch this and he just slap took over... that kid is special

QB from Huss was one heck of an athlete but he is just that an athlete attempting to play QB, he lacks accuracy and strength of arm to be a QB but he can use those legs.... Crest defense had him running for his life all night

The KM game was a slobberknocker.... When KM went up at the end they about gave up a kick return for a TD at the end, but that defense stepped up and stopped the Greenwave four straight plays basically inside the 5....

Yards will be at a premium in this game friday night, there will be snot bubbles galore which is what you want.... Gonna be a barn burner
Agree completely. Crest has a heck of a situation. I think their offense struggles with the swapping at QB. They can beat KM but they will need to spread it around. KM offense will have hell with Crest defense and the best chance to win is keeping it low scoring. KM isn’t going to put up a lot of points on Crest but then again KM Defense is legit. Toss up game!

What a game coming up !
Our coach vs Moe
Can feel the intensity now
Should be a great atmosphere and game.
Shelby vs Burns whew
Can not beat CC football.
Crest defense is night and day from last season
Great coaching job by Tom’s and the defensive staff
Two incredible games in the county for sure and I have no clue who wins either. I just know I’ll have my butt in Lawndale early and keeping the Crest and KM game going on my phone.

Reactions: notanyonesfan
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT