ADVERTISEMENT

The Appalachian Mountain Range

TD-FridayNight

Oct 28, 2015
Mayberry - RFD,NC
A map of Appalachia with major cities shown to cover parts of 12 states if I counted correctly. Mount Airy is a part of it and it goes to Winston Salem. Mount Airy is about 10 miles from the Blueridge Parkway.

Purple1995 feel free to post your Hurricane Helene happenings here or anyone else that needs to let it out. Some may want to know what our NCPreps friends went through.​

https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=56137114961out set=a.191790289902450

Reactions: Downeastsmashmouth
I am not picking a battle, just making a statement that I had no access to when this was talked about several months ago. You people just don't like Mount Airy posters and want to give us a rough time on anything we post ! I have a problem that hinders me from coming up with things to post. Deana and one other person know. That is why I have not posted 1% of what I usually post in other seasons. Sorry for posting something you don't like but at least I was not attacking anyone but I get put down for a simple thread. By this time in years past I would have had 10 plus threads but I am just not up to it this year. Again this was not meant to offend anyone and I don't see how it did !

• Haha
Reactions: Downeastsmashmouth
I get the same message when I try to reply to a post that I get when trying to edit ! This is BS ! ! !

So all I can do is start a thread or new messages. This all started when I signed out about a month ago and continues to this day after I got signed back in. It is not the BEAR Family but those that try to stir the pot to get us to respond to some of your stupid posts egging us on ! ! !

Oops! We ran into some problems.
Oops! We ran into some problems. Please try again later. More error details may be in the browser console.

• Haha
Reactions: therealsquid
Ahhh good ol Mayberry. A fictional town created by a man that hated the place so much that he made a tv show where he was trying to raise his son to be a good man while surrounded by a bunch of complete morons.

Nothing has changed in Mayberry to this day. I mean we all still wear our bib overalls. Use the same style telephones with operators that get the other party on the line.
Eat racoon and possum 3 times a week. Have Wally change the oil in the car. And walk to Lake Myers to fish a little bit.

But, then again, on Friday nights we usually kick the poop out of the team that comes from the big city to play us in feetball.
Just a bunch of backward, country hicks, not trying very hard to learn to read and write.

It's all relative. There was a thread a few years ago where a fan from one SMC school was saying Murphy should be 2A and it was obvious because of how many fast food restaurants they have. Probably would blow their mind to know Mount Airy has a Chili's.

• Haha
Reactions: Thunder_struck8712
Whitley was serious when he said y'all don't try very hard at learning to read and write.

Mount Airy is the biggest city in Surry county and bigger than Ronda, Sparta, Danbury, Boonville, and pretty much every town with a 1A school. Nobody said anything about school enrollment.

Don't forget the big cities of Dobson, Pilot Mountain, Toast, Walnut Cove, Elkin, and West Jefferson. Those are some major cities that are the MA schedule.

Oh wait! MA is bigger than all of those places!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT