ADVERTISEMENT

The Appalachian Mountain Range

TD-FridayNight

Oct 28, 2015
Mayberry - RFD,NC
A map of Appalachia with major cities shown to cover parts of 12 states if I counted correctly. Mount Airy is a part of it and it goes to Winston Salem. Mount Airy is about 10 miles from the Blueridge Parkway.

Purple1995 feel free to post your Hurricane Helene happenings here or anyone else that needs to let it out. Some may want to know what our NCPreps friends went through.​

https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=56137114961out set=a.191790289902450

Reactions: Downeastsmashmouth
I am not picking a battle, just making a statement that I had no access to when this was talked about several months ago. You people just don't like Mount Airy posters and want to give us a rough time on anything we post ! I have a problem that hinders me from coming up with things to post. Deana and one other person know. That is why I have not posted 1% of what I usually post in other seasons. Sorry for posting something you don't like but at least I was not attacking anyone but I get put down for a simple thread. By this time in years past I would have had 10 plus threads but I am just not up to it this year. Again this was not meant to offend anyone and I don't see how it did !

I get this message every time I try to edit a post.
Oops! We ran into some problems.
Oops! We ran into some problems. Please try again later. More error details may be in the browser console.

DeacsnRams

"Dang, y'all messed it up. I was wondering how long he was going to talk to himself."

I was wondering the same. But really it is flattering to us mountain folk, that he and other MA posters desperately want to be included with us.

Reactions: Delbert53
I get the same message when I try to reply to a post that I get when trying to edit ! This is BS ! ! !

So all I can do is start a thread or new messages. This all started when I signed out about a month ago and continues to this day after I got signed back in. It is not the BEAR Family but those that try to stir the pot to get us to respond to some of your stupid posts egging us on ! ! !

Oops! We ran into some problems.
Oops! We ran into some problems. Please try again later. More error details may be in the browser console.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT