ADVERTISEMENT

Thanksgiving Practice

SWE'98

Aug 17, 2010
A lot of teams have goals of practicing on thanksgiving, because that means you made it to the third round, which is a pretty successful season for most. But with the season being pushed back a week, there are many second round participants that arent accustomed to deep playoff runs and practicing on Thanksgiving. I, for one, was wondering last night why was it so cold for a first round game. My fingers were freezing. I dont usually break out the hand warmers until round 2 or 3, but then I realized that we were in round 2 calendar wise. Think the coldness and holidays will have an effect on a team that's not accustomed to playing this late? It's a stupid post lol. But we have 6 whole days until more games....

A lot of teams have goals of practicing on thanksgiving, because that means you made it to the third round, which is a pretty successful season for most. But with the season being pushed back a week, there are many second round participants that arent accustomed to deep playoff runs and practicing on Thanksgiving. I, for one, was wondering last night why was it so cold for a first round game. My fingers were freezing. I dont usually break out the hand warmers until round 2 or 3, but then I realized that we were in round 2 calendar wise. Think the coldness and holidays will have an effect on a team that's not accustomed to playing this late? It's a stupid post lol. But we have 6 whole days until more games....

I like this post... was it two years ago that they also had to back up the playoffs?

I can dress for the cold, but my pant legs being wet from slogging through the wet ground is getting tiresome.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT