ADVERTISEMENT

SWO-1 Are You OK

Lincolnton

Nov 19, 2002
Yesterday, I heard the temperature in your location is something like 15 below zero and some places were experiencing power outages-Just checking on you.👌:)

Reactions: UNC91 and SWO-#1
This morning at 0500 it was -10 at my place. 7" on the ground with 4 more comming tonight. So far no power outages. Most were south of me (so far) Heat is working good and I have a propane fireplace that will run you out of the house, but I havnt been outside in two days. Lots worse north of me. Nebraska City Nb. had -40 this morning. Have lots of kin up that way.

Thanks for asking ...... Hope all is well in NC. and with you and your family. We're doing fine here.

Lets get ready for some Friday nigh football ..... I hope.

Reactions: SWO-WA and UNC91
Good to know all is well for you and the power is still on. It got up to around 50 degrees, here, today. Stay safe out there, those conditions sound brutal. Hopefully you'll get some moderation, soon.

Reactions: SWO-#1
This morning at 0500 it was -10 at my place. 7" on the ground with 4 more comming tonight. So far no power outages. Most were south of me (so far) Heat is working good and I have a propane fireplace that will run you out of the house, but I havnt been outside in two days. Lots worse north of me. Nebraska City Nb. had -40 this morning. Have lots of kin up that way.

Thanks for asking ...... Hope all is well in NC. and with you and your family. We're doing fine here.

Lets get ready for some Friday nigh football ..... I hope.

wow. Stay safe. Brunswick co was hit with pop up tornados last night. It Warmed Up here in clinton today 62. We’ve had so much rain lately, golf courses won’t even open on the best day in 2 weeks today just because it’s so wet from several previous days of nothing but rain. I think NC has become the new Seattle,WA

I'm comin out of Hibernation today. 0920 and its up to 20, warmest it's been in a week. Snow is almost stopped. I will break out the tractor and plow the 1/3 mile driveway. My wife has 3 FedEx packages coming and one was supposed to be delivered yesterday, that didnt happen. She wants the drive cleared so they can get up to the house in case they do come today. I dont expect they will until tomorrow or Friday. I live back over a mile on a county road which they dont plow. I did get over 30 tons of gravel spread on my drive before the storm so it should be good to go once I get most of the snow off. Supposed to be 40 Saturday and 50s next week some. Rain forecasted Friday so that will get rid of some snow cover.

Reactions: UNC91
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT