ADVERTISEMENT

Stuart Cramer @ Crest

crest91

Jun 11, 2010
As I have stated before, the purple drizzle's next stop on its tour back to reality is the ranch...

This is a good game for Crest to rest the injured and work on more offensive play calling.

And if the purple drizzle plays nicely we'll let them LOOK (not touch) our championship trophy's and rings after the game...you can thank us later.

Reactions: coondog8585
We don't no if we are better on offense because FV defense had gave up 40 or more in 4 straight games! We got to get a better flow on offense before Ashbook and KM

Offense took some steps forward against Forestview and now needs to keep that going against Cramer.
WHO has not took steps forward against FORESTVIEW this year being that they are having what look like a very down year, STUART CRAMER is a good football team, the score in the KM game was 21 to 14 with about 7 min. left in the third quarter, I think crest should beat them but I would not take them so lightly.

WHO has not took steps forward against FORESTVIEW this year being that they are having what look like a very down year, STUART CRAMER is a good football team, the score in the KM game was 21 to 14 with about 7 min. left in the third quarter, I think crest should beat them but I would not take them so lightly.
I agree this is not a push over game!

By using your same logic....it was 14-0 with 5 minutes to go in the 3rd and Forestview had the ball on the Crest 30 facing a 4th and inch, and fumbled. Also, last you remember it was 28-0 Forestview over KM...you know when everybody thought you were world beaters.

By using your same logic....it was 14-0 with 5 minutes to go in the 3rd and Forestview had the ball on the Crest 30 facing a 4th and inch, and fumbled. Also, last you remember it was 28-0 Forestview over KM...you know when everybody thought you were world beaters.
what in the world does last year game with FORESTVIEW have to do with this season, teams change every year.

I don't understand how this years offense can struggle against Forestview but beat Weddington and have Shelby on the ropes late in that game. Injuries may be the issue. As someone said above,offensive consistency would help greatly. And I would like to see the kickoff guy kick it deep. He is going to hit the end zone 7 of 10 times. Easier to defend 80 yards instead of 55-65 yards. Can I get an AMEN!

I don't understand how this years offense can struggle against Forestview but beat Weddington and have Shelby on the ropes late in that game. Injuries may be the issue. As someone said above,offensive consistency would help greatly. And I would like to see the kickoff guy kick it deep. He is going to hit the end zone 7 of 10 times. Easier to defend 80 yards instead of 55-65 yards. Can I get an AMEN!
That's a head scratcher to me he has really improved on the kickoff but we don't let him put it in the endzone

So, I'm assuming SC is a spread since they threw two bombs on SP...the crest cornerbacks better start stretching just in case.

Reactions: coondog8585
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT