ADVERTISEMENT

sportsmanship in smc

Johnny G spot
That's pretty funny , I guess it takes an adult to take a quick jab like that, The fact of the matter is We Won and you LOST, We are The Smoky Mountain Conference Champions. And I will close this conversation when I am ready not when you say so super trooper

Easy there little fella. I know posting on here uses up most of that tiny brain so don't hurt yourself. I don't see where anyone has said anything about the result of the game so I'm not sure what you're aiming to prove reiterating what half the State already knows? This isn't the first. or last, conference title for Rville so chill lol.

And our guys are still sitting out. Its been 3 or 4 weeks now. My point was why bring it up. Looks like things are being handled correctly at both schools.

Why bring it up? Because some people are still butthurt ya'll beat them!

Reactions: BK13T-$
I'm just going to leave this here... Murphy leads the overall series against Robbinsville 44-20-1 .. Robbinsville won Friday night.. congrats on the win. Murphy needs no bulletin board material.. losing is all the motivation a team needs. If both teams take care of their business at home, I expect a fired up Murphy squad to come out with a vengeance in three weeks. It will be a tough battle and best of luck to both teams.

I'm just going to leave this here...Robbinsville has more state championships...

Easy there little fella. I know posting on here uses up most of that tiny brain so don't hurt yourself. I don't see where anyone has said anything about the result of the game so I'm not sure what you're aiming to prove reiterating what half the State already knows? This isn't the first. or last, conference title for Rville so chill lol.
The result

When I saw the title of this post I thought I was going to read about how the SMC is not only the greatest 1A football conference in the history of NC high school football but that they also have the greatest sportsmanship as well. Referring to Kevin from Swain above...what's left for this conference to prove in the area of sportsmanship? LOL. Boy, was I wrong...
Just why you felt it to been me into this. Now would you be so kind as to remove it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT