ADVERTISEMENT

sportsmanship in smc

Whatever it is will be a school matter. Unacceptable behavior if true to say the least but what do you expect with the way adults and people that are supposed to be role models act anymore? Kids don't act like they do just because. Either way no need to try and stir the pot.

Reactions: CherokeeKid
Whatever it is will be a school matter. Unacceptable behavior if true to say the least but what do you expect with the way adults and people that are supposed to be role models act anymore? Kids don't act like they do just because. Either way no need to try and stir the pot.
LOL, you still up and posting. Go-getter....You must have the same sleeping problem I have.
no days or no nights.

Murphy has alot of junk going on this week. No need for us to put it out for the public.
Its a million times worse that a photo taken months ago. If you keep it up I might just spill the beans.

If Murphy's players are only out one game for that, then Murphy should be ashamed.
Should be longer than a kid testing positive for pot thats for sure.

Your probably tha Hampton jerk thats on highschoolhuddle running his mouth about our kids getting to come back for the murphy game. Well they didnt play so all that cry and talking about ppl bad was for NOTHING. I hope your going be as passionate about the 2 from murphy setting out more than 1 wk. After all what they did was far worse than anything ive heard of.

Mbdfan I think your a ok guy.
Is it ok far this guy to post this. 2 things this week from murphy fans. Im just saying that everyone knows about it but out of respect no one from Robbinsville has mentioned it. Why dont your moral compass work when its a murphy fan. What about that Hampton guy on highschoolhuddle throwing Robbinsville under the bus. Telling nchsaa to wacth that Robbinsville would let kids play in murphy game that should sit six weeks for MJane. Even though he was operating on rumors. I know you get on Highschoolhuddle. Why never any outrage over your own. You should call it both ways if your going ref

How about this thread gets deleted and everyone grow up a little bit and just take the fact that it was a good football game Friday night and leave it at that?

i agree. Im disappointed that 3 rumors have been started on us and mbdfan calls me out for firing back. I guess thats the time we live in. Oh well.

Mbdfan I think your a ok guy.
Is it ok far this guy to post this. 2 things this week from murphy fans. Im just saying that everyone knows about it but out of respect no one from Robbinsville has mentioned it. Why dont your moral compass work when its a murphy fan. What about that Hampton guy on highschoolhuddle throwing Robbinsville under the bus. Telling nchsaa to wacth that Robbinsville would let kids play in murphy game that should sit six weeks for MJane. Even though he was operating on rumors. I know you get on Highschoolhuddle. Why never any outrage over your own. You should call it both ways if your going ref
I haven't seen the stuff said on high school huddle, that's the truth. The only time I get on ACT twitter or website is to check the boxscores on Friday nights.

The bottom line is that these schools will handle these things as they deem appropriate. I haven't commented on here or anywhere about the Robbinsville kid out of respect and because all I have is rumors and not the full facts.

You got called out because you obviously didn't know all the facts. You threaten to spill the beans of ignorance before making 100% sure your comments are 100% factual. Cmon man.....

But you didnt call out anyone in yellow and black for operating on rumors.

i agree. Im disappointed that 3 rumors have been started on us and mbdfan calls me out
To be fair the picture is not a rumor, I've seen it with my own eyes. Is it disrespectful? yes, but its not a huge deal. If it takes that to get Murphy fired up when they meet again it's already over.

Reactions: mhs95
You got called out because you obviously didn't know all the facts. You threaten to spill the beans of ignorance before making 100% sure your comments are 100% factual. Cmon man.....

Come on man. So your saying these things are facts that Robbinsville is being accused of? 1 of the 3 has already been proven not to be a fact. Until you can prove the other two they aren't facts either. Why dont you call out them. C mon man.

The picture is months old. The gusture by 61 at the end of the game to the visitors section was also disrespectful and against the rules.

Your probably tha Hampton jerk thats on highschoolhuddle running his mouth about our kids getting to come back for the murphy game. Well they didnt play so all that cry and talking about ppl bad was for NOTHING. I hope your going be as passionate about the 2 from murphy setting out more than 1 wk. After all what they did was far worse than anything ive heard of.
Them two are gone, no longer at Murphy, they were kicked out, so now then

This whole thing is just dumb. Adults calling out kids on Facebook is just as classless as the photo, which should have never been taken. There’s a ton of disrespect putting a black eye on a great game and rivalry that will continue for our short lifetime on this earth. There’s been actions by both schools that are not being discussed and don’t need to be, and it’s best to just let all this go.

Johnny G spot
That's pretty funny , I guess it takes an adult to take a quick jab like that, The fact of the matter is We Won and you LOST, We are The Smoky Mountain Conference Champions. And I will close this conversation when I am ready not when you say so super trooper

I'm just going to leave this here... Murphy leads the overall series against Robbinsville 44-20-1 .. Robbinsville won Friday night.. congrats on the win. Murphy needs no bulletin board material.. losing is all the motivation a team needs. If both teams take care of their business at home, I expect a fired up Murphy squad to come out with a vengeance in three weeks. It will be a tough battle and best of luck to both teams.

I'm just going to leave this here... Murphy leads the overall series against Robbinsville 44-20-1 .. Robbinsville won Friday night.. congrats on the win. Murphy needs no bulletin board material.. losing is all the motivation a team needs. If both teams take care of their business at home, I expect a fired up Murphy squad to come out with a vengeance in three weeks. It will be a tough battle and best of luck to both teams.
Were they fired up last Friday? Asking for a friend.

Reactions: BK13T-$
So you decide to give bulletin board material?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT