ADVERTISEMENT

SP at Hibriten

Hibriten's DL is massive with Damian Carlton and jon Barrett Lewis in the middle and a hard nose Charles Tazzinari backing them up I dont think SP cuting will bother those men I Believe Hibriten will take the win by a score of 35-21

That hibriten team looks soft sorry but from what I just seen on YouTube they look like no one has played them phyical at all ... sp wins will most likely meet havelock in the states as long as they can stop the run from rocky mount if havelock does make it better be ready to pass that's all Ima say they done seen a team with size that runs this offense and I know hibriten doesn't have orange size

Reactions: coondog8585
I like both clubs and would love to see this game but a little western final in Shelby will get my attention
Good luck to both ...
Love
South Points Daddy! Lol
PS: Beamer GDG said for me to tell you he wants to meet you Friday he's coming to yalls game I believe ! Couldn't send this himself since he is banned ! Ha ha ....

GDG is banned? What is the world coming to!?!?!? One of my many apprentices slashed at the knees??! Unjust!!!

Reactions: sasha_nc
Okay, here we go!

The Mighty Red Raiders don't travel from home to make nice-nice with the local population. We come to create chaos, take scalps and have our way with the genetically inferior.

Hibriten scoring 42? Bwahahahaha! Maybe the rag-tag opposition you have played is in awe, but not us. I'll give you WR, but the rest of your schedule has trouble lining up for pregame warmups.

If our offense continues to take care of the football, the scoreboard operator will have two duties: 1. Light up the scoreboard to start the game. 2. Turn the scoreboard off as fast as possible at the end of the game. He definitely won't get carpal tunnel toggling the home score switch.

Oh yes, we'll be there Friday night! But remember this, "We come, We see, We conquer!!"

Reactions: HardCorps82
Genetically inferior?

LOL, at the end of the day, you still have to go home to Gaston County!

Don't worry Hibriten fan base, SP doesn't get much better game by game because they don't actually block people. The OL cuts and they run under center option. They didn't score a point against Shelby (that's right the mighty SP inbred nation got a goose egg). They got beat by Hunter Huss (who scored 33 points against Shelby btw) and don't worry about Corn Dog. He will be out of breath by the time he walks up 3 flights of stadium steps. Unless they magically get their normal 5 to 10 block in the back - holding calls, Hibriten will beat them.

Reactions: patsfball
That hibriten team looks soft sorry but from what I just seen on YouTube they look like no one has played them phyical at all ... sp wins will most likely meet havelock in the states as long as they can stop the run from rocky mount if havelock does make it better be ready to pass that's all Ima say they done seen a team with size that runs this offense and I know hibriten doesn't have orange size
Ok, believe that if you will. We are a very physical team and pounded with them all night. Several kids down during the game. Never slowed them at all.

Don't worry Hibriten fan base, SP doesn't get much better game by game because they don't actually block people. The OL cuts and they run under center option. They didn't score a point against Shelby (that's right the mighty SP inbred nation got a goose egg). They got beat by Hunter Huss (who scored 33 points against Shelby btw) and don't worry about Corn Dog. He will be out of breath by the time he walks up 3 flights of stadium steps. Unless they magically get their normal 5 to 10 block in the back - holding calls, Hibriten will beat them.
Wham don't you have a basketball game to get ready for.

22Wham thanks for chiming in. I guess SP should've blocked in the back more to beat HH?? Huss was just better this year. See that's how the men do it. If you get beat by someone better, you say it. HH getting beaten 12-13 times out of the last 15 games by SP.... SP was just better. Better program, better fans, better real estate, better everything. You should hate SP.
PS: Your boss at the convenience store cleans my office in his spare time - and he told me to relay a message to you that the fountain drink machine needs the diet coke bag changed out on third shift tonight. While you're at it, clean up what Ezel left you on the other side of the ice machine.

Better Real Estate? Why is that DeBoer? Make sure when you are ironing your uniform for your Saturday night meeting you don't burn it. The reason that SP still in it is because their bracket and their division is like your day to day existance - weak. As far as a convience store, I figure you would like the one in Belmont where you and your sister got married. You and the rest of the bottom feeding bracket are just setting your self up for disappointment.

Better Real Estate? Why is that DeBoer? Make sure when you are ironing your uniform for your Saturday night meeting you don't burn it. The reason that SP still in it is because their bracket and their division is like your day to day existance - weak. As far as a convience store, I figure you would like the one in Belmont where you and your sister got married. You and the rest of the bottom feeding bracket are just setting your self up for disappointment.

Wham,

Tell your girlfriend to come home. I can't get rid of her.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT