ADVERTISEMENT

Shelby and Burns rd 2 in rd 2

Whats the old saying doing the same thing expecting a different result....

This is hard to watch.. Burns just doing whatever they want offensively and we arent making a single adjustment

this will be blowout city here soon... Our only drive down inside their 15 or so turnover on downs...

Sometimes you just get kicked in the mouth by a superior team and tonights that night

go win that title Burns... Its your year....
You'll be back next year. Can't win em all. Shelby has a great coaching staff they'll rebound

Lets face it gang, Burns is just better in all phases of the game.. I aint skeered to say it... This first half was a coaching/offense/defense/special teams clinic....

I said it four years ago when these kids from burns were in middle school, their junior/senior year is the year if they are going to win one... I pull for a bunch of those kids, and I honestly hope they win it all...

Talk junk etc, you've deserved it, just dont screw it up and go home early... stay focused....

Yall loved him last week.
I didn't say the head coach and I'm most certainly ain't calling for anyone's job. I'm saying coaches all them didn't do their job adjusting to what Burns does. Also didn't expect Shelby to shut Burns down, but I did expect some changes to slow them down a little. This is what we all saw two weeks ago and the only thing that helped us then was Burns was dumb enough to not run wide every play. If they had it would have been gosh awful, kind of like tonight.

I didn't say the head coach and I'm most certainly ain't calling for anyone's job. I'm saying coaches all them didn't do their job adjusting to what Burns does. Also didn't expect Shelby to shut Burns down, but I did expect some changes to slow them down a little. This is what we all saw two weeks ago and the only thing that helped us then was Burns was dumb enough to not run wide every play. If they had it would have been gosh awful, kind of like tonight.
Realville, we have reviewed your comments and the consensus is that you are not qualified to criticize the coaching at Shelby High School. Your football knowledge picked up at the barber shop and/or Liquor store has been deemed inferior to the coaching staff with multiple state championships.
We recommend you watch film of Kings Mountain games to improve your knowledge base. Greg Lloyd would be a good mentor for you.

It’s time for a change at the top, he got embarrassed 1st season by hendo in the playoffs, won the state with amazing defense last year and his 3rd season, he’s getting embarrassed again in the playoffs

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT