ADVERTISEMENT

Shelby-33 South Point-23 FINAL

23559832_10211436084478047_8187342900479241583_n.jpg

Congrats to shelby. Give credit to the players for their revenge, but also the coaches. It is in fact hard to beat a team twice, especially when your coaches change up what got them beat last time

Oustanding game

No one gave us a chance...... Don't question the heart and desire of this team

Love you Red Raider fans, but enjoy basketball season... See ya next year

We aint dead yet folks...... We just beat one hell of a team

Go get em Lions....

So, you saw it?

Lance and his staff showed why they are one of the best in the state. Made the changes that needed to be to put our boys in the position to make the plays to win the game. Great job coaches and most certainly the players who had to do it on the field against a very good ball team. Go Lions

Lance and his staff showed why they are one of the best in the state. Made the changes that needed to be to put our boys in the position to make the plays to win the game. Great job coaches and most certainly the players who had to do it on the field against a very good ball team. Go Lions

Yep, that's what happened.

So, you saw it?
Yes I did.A total team effort tonight lead by some outstanding seniors.To have to turn around and play one of the best teams in NC in any class in two weeks and to play like these kids did was incredible.Bottom line is we may lose next week or the next or the next but we want play a better team.On to Mt Pleasant.

Last night was you classic SP- Shelby game. Both teams left it all on the field. No shame in losing to the FOUR TIME DEFENDING STATE CHAMPION and in a few weeks( in my opinion) make it five in a row. Will be losing a lot of seniors who were very successful the four years they were on the field. Good luck to them. We'll be back next year. TRADITION NEVER GRADUATES. Go BIG RED!

Good luck Golden Lions.

Congratulations Shelby Lion. I know you’re proud and excited for your team. Heard 65 Lion was so excited that he stayed up until 11:30, last night.
Good luck against Mount Pleasant.

Surratt has a phenomenal arm. Does anyone know what his college plans are.
No offers yet, but he’s heard from Elon, Western Carolina, Furman, William & Mary, Catawba, and Davidson. Davidson has shown the strongest interest, though. Davidson is also highly interested in Jake Alexander, South Point has a DB that committed there following the ‘17 season. Hopefully, these young men get the opportunity to further their careers as student athletes.

Last edited:
All bullshit aside, South Point, had one fine team, nobody wants to lose a game like that.
Heard the kids were real upset after game, but it been same on our side, feel bad for the kids, but glad we got win, i know what it felt like 2 weeks ago..
Love playing SP again, see u next yr
What a joke this game was a second rounder.....this WAS the state championship in my opinion .

This is for all the SP fans that I had to listen to in tge stands talking S:%* about NC at the 2009 Chapel Hill 2AA Championship Game...BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA. SHELBY is Yo Daddy. Lol

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT