ADVERTISEMENT

Random thoughts, some football related, some not

Our running game has been non existent for the last 3-4 years. When we played your Stallions we had the older Freshwater playing in the backfield and he caused some problems for opposing teams but since then we’ve been mediocre at best. I do like our qb and #10 (Bell) on the d-line but our qb has no true receivers. We have Sutton but he’s so short that all a team has to do is take a page out of the Wrh playbook. Coach Motsinger shut him down and he was by far our biggest playmaker. We have to hope that Coach Moore is working his tail off this off-season to try and find us a good rb and a couple of big receivers. Both area teams Hertford County and Currituck County sure had some and they were good. I’m still trying to see our schedule and see who we have lined up. For some reason I think we have a home and home with East Duplin but I’m not 💯. I’m sure we’ll play a 757 team and most likely someone from around the Goldsboro area. I wasn’t joking when I said I fully expect your Stallions to make a lot of noise this season. Swo is going to be a very dangerous team imo. Also curious to see how St. Paul’s comes out with that stud rb.
At the Wallace game, NE could run the ball, but chose not to. You have to commit to it to have a run game.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT