ADVERTISEMENT

Season In February will not happen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Show me where Obama has denied that about Trump?

I don't want to hear a single person that advocates for Trump talk about hate and fear.

Meanwhile stop letting the media let you think that BLM and Antifa are coming for you. With that said, what has Trump done to stop the violence other than run his mouth and push it on? For every memeber of either group there is some unhinged gun carrying moron that thinks he's in a milita ready to pounce when time is up for Trump.
Watch the dang news, he has done it many times, but the Teflon democrats are protected by the Fake News, CNN, MSNBC, NBC, CBS, and others and they WILL not report anything negative on the Fake Democrat party but NewsMax, Fox News, and a few others will tell us both sides. Also as far as Trump stopping the violence that only was happening in democrat run cities and states. No president can send in troops unless the Governor of any state requests it and he did offer many times but was turned down by democrats. One governor did request troops and they were sent and as they arrived Antifa & BLM run for the hills and it was over in a matter of minutes. Have you forgot Obama allowed this crap to happen throughout his last 4 years and did not even offer help ! ! He just kept sending his Attorney General to find the police in the wrong but every time he sent them they found the police in the right. I believe if asked you would join Antifa...... LOL ;):cool:

Last edited:
Reactions: UNC91 and BK13T-$
Some of you all are too far gone to even realize it. The ‘Murica you live in is some delusional fantasy. This fictional universe you all live in is sad.

Trump lost, there will be no court, there was no conspiracy, no fraud, no cheating. He lost because 78 million voted against him and his voters belief system. Suck it up buttercup, scoring a touchdown in the 4th when your down big may be a moral victory, but you still got your butt kicked.
No one, Obama, democrats, republicans, hurt Trump more than he has over the years he has been President. You all regurgitate every word the guy says and don’t understand that you have been conned? Well I have a wall on the southern border that Mexico built for sell if you’re that gullible.

He lost, take the defeat with grace. Move on, if we’re picking dictators I wouldn’t want a conman being mine. To guy who said business was booming under Bush, you’re saying your business was up during a recession?

For God’s sake get out of your echo chamber. Do your part for the kids and where a darn mask, limit your holiday interaction, and look out for others. Y’all are so selfish. The kids can’t play because idiots keep finding a way to swear their rights are infringed on. The me, me, me, I, I, I with some of you is unbearable. Do your part and let’s come out of this thing with our families and loved ones healthy

Did you say there was no fraud. That’s a flat out lie. They have already found fraud. Enough to change the results probably not.

I will fry my Turkey and have had many people has I want over for Thanksgiving and Christmas.

Watch the dang news, he has done it many times, but the Teflon democrats are protected by the Fake News, CNN, MSNBC, NBC, CBS, and others and they WILL not report anything negative on the Fake Democrat party but NewsMax, Fox News, and a few others will tell us both sides. Also as far as Trump stopping the violence that only was happening in democrat run cities and states. No president can send in troops unless the Governor of any state requests it and he did offer many times but was turned down by democrats. One governor did request troops and they were sent and as they arrived Antifa & BLM run for the hills and it was over in a matter of minutes. Have you forgot Obama allowed this crap to happen throughout his last 4 years and did not even offer help ! ! He just kept sending his Attorney General to find the police in the wrong but every time he sent them they found the police in the wight. I believe if asked you would join Antifa...... LOL ;):cool:

The violence in Democratic ran cities is a trope Trump threw together to scare the Billy Ray’s and Jim Bob’s I grew up with. The data is right in front of you. It’s a part of the Southern Strategy intended to scare people to vote one way. It’s a con and has been proven wrong constantly to the point the fbi themselves said the statement wasn’t truthful.

This Antifa thing is weird too. Again, Trump says it you eat it up. Show me one Antifa hate crime. Show me documentation that corroborates what was said.Same with BLM. Oddly enough, most of the violence and destruction was caused by guys that look like me who believed in the idea of white nationalism. I’m way more concerned about the “Proud Boys” and white terrorist organizations than I am about any you mentioned. Again, we can actually look up who is stirring things up.

Protest are as American as apple pie, the damn country was founded by protest. Trump played on the thoughts of those back woodsy guys I grew up with in Sherrills Ford and Gibsonville. Trump is a conman and the biggest thing with a good con is you don’tknow it’s happening.

Reactions: Illuminati704
He lost, take the defeat with grace. Move on, if we’re picking dictators I wouldn’t want a conman being mine. To guy who said business was booming under Bush, you’re saying your business was up during a recession?

Take the defeat with grace...lol..like you on the left did when Trump won??? Your hypocrisy is both annoying and comical and in that order.

Reactions: UNC91 and BK13T-$
Did you say there was no fraud. That’s a flat out lie. They have already found fraud. Enough to change the results probably not.

I will fry my Turkey and have had many people has I want over for Thanksgiving and Christmas.

Yes, I said there was no fraud. If you have found some there’s a reward for it.

If Trump won and Biden pulled the same crap would you contend in the same way? If not, you’re a hypocrite. Plain and simple

(edit to add that Lindsey Graham was actively attempting to commit election interference)

The violence in Democratic ran cities is a trope Trump threw together to scare the Billy Ray’s and Jim Bob’s I grew up with. The data is right in front of you. It’s a part of the Southern Strategy intended to scare people to vote one way. It’s a con and has been proven wrong constantly to the point the fbi themselves said the statement wasn’t truthful.

This Antifa thing is weird too. Again, Trump says it you eat it up. Show me one Antifa hate crime. Show me documentation that corroborates what was said.Same with BLM. Oddly enough, most of the violence and destruction was caused by guys that look like me who believed in the idea of white nationalism. I’m way more concerned about the “Proud Boys” and white terrorist organizations than I am about any you mentioned. Again, we can actually look up who is stirring things up.

Protest are as American as apple pie, the damn country was founded by protest. Trump played on the thoughts of those back woodsy guys I grew up with in Sherrills Ford and Gibsonville. Trump is a conman and the biggest thing with a good con is you don’tknow it’s happening.
Here you go..Chicago is as democratic run as it gets...but no violence here..its all a figment of imagination..

Take the defeat with grace...lol..like you on the left did when Trump won??? Your hypocrisy is both annoying and comical and in that order.

For God’s sake I’m a Republican. And Clinton conceded the same night. Trump has been treated no worse than some of my friends treated Obama. Did they ask for Trump’s birth Certificate, claim he was Muslim, hang him in effigy?

The Russia thing, even the Republicans know Trump has ties to Russia. And yes he colluded. Again, if Obama had done the same, what would your response be?

• Haha
Reactions: BK13T-$
Here you go..Chicago is as democratic run as it gets...but no violence here..its all a figment of imagination..

Heres a BBC article so you don’t scream “Fake News”

In addition, Chicago’s problems are tied to red state Indiana gun laws.

Also, how does this effect where you live? You guys are too gullible

Take it with Grace, kick and scream, whichever he chooses he lost. Hyprocisy? You all create a different standard for a conmen and are so jaded that you still believe all he says when lying to your face. Hold this space for how much you criticize Biden for what you’re giving your dear leader a pass on.

For God’s sake I’m a Republican. And Clinton conceded the same night. Trump has been treated no worse than some of my friends treated Obama. Did they ask for Trump’s birth Certificate, claim he was Muslim, hang him in effigy?

The Russia thing, even the Republicans know Trump has ties to Russia. And yes he colluded. Again, if Obama had done the same, what would your response be?
Clinton conceded but what happened in the streets across America ..rioting and looting led by the little antifa turds and the left wing loons that lose what feeble minds they have when they dont get their way. Oh bless their little hearts they had to have safe spaces established on college campuses because the mean old Donald won and on and on and on

I'm taking it with grace..I get up and go to work everyday and go home to my family just like I did when Trump won and when Barry won and when Bush won.

You on the other hand seem to be way more stressed than most. And it really doesn't matter if Biden does win as long as the Republicans keep control of the Senate, he wont be able to advance any of his agenda.

You say you are a Republican so I'll take you at your word but I will be honest, I have serious doubts about that

For you to read

Since I know you want. (Again, AP so you want say it’s Fake News)

Heres a BBC article so you don’t scream “Fake News”

In addition, Chicago’s problems are tied to red state Indiana gun laws.

Also, how does this effect where you live? You guys are too gullible
Dude you said violence in democratic run cities is in essence a hoax perpetuated by Trump...it literally took me 2 seconds to prove you wrong . And those 20 something shootings was on a Monday...a Monday....not even a weekend

Reactions: BK13T-$ and UNC91
Clinton conceded but what happened in the streets across America ..rioting and looting led by the little antifa turds and the left wing loons that lose what feeble minds they have when they dont get their way. Oh bless their little hearts they had to have safe spaces established on college campuses because the mean old Donald won and on and on and on

I'm taking it with grace..I get up and go to work everyday and go home to my family just like I did when Trump won and when Barry won and when Bush won.

You on the other hand seem to be way more stressed than most. And it really doesn't matter if Biden does win as long as the Republicans keep control of the Senate, he wont be able to advance any of his agenda.

You say you are a Republican so I'll take you at your word but I will be honest, I have serious doubts about that

Question. Why would they commit election fraud/voter fraud and not win the senate? Why go through all that to lose senate?

I am a true Republican. One person has never represented our party! This guy is literally driving it into the ground with narcissism, racism, and just ineptness and you all scream that it’s fake news. I said it before and will say it, the two can not co-exist.Every moral we stood forhas been corrupted under this guy

• Haha
Dude you said violence in democratic run cities is in essence a hoax perpetuated by Trump...it literally took me 2 seconds to prove you wrong . And those 20 something shootings was on a Monday...a Monday....not even a weekend

Per capita. You have to look it up per capita. You’re a smart guy, you should know that 1 death in Mt. Ulla is more per capita than 20 in Chicago. Which means that crime is higher in some small cities and towns. Which is why the dang FBI themselves said that the statement was untrue. Look it up yourself.

Out of curiosity, why always Chicago?

Take it with Grace, kick and scream, whichever he chooses he lost. Hyprocisy? You all create a different standard for a conmen and are so jaded that you still believe all he says when lying to your face. Hold this space for how much you criticize Biden for what you’re giving your dear leader a pass on.
I dont believe everything Trump says ,of course I dont believe everything you say either . I think Trump is the text book definition of a narcissist and goodness knows what other flaws the man has but biden is a career politician that has done nothing but get rich off the backs of the American people just like pelosi,schumer,waters etc.

Unfortunately, we have been relegated to voting for the lesser of 2 evils too often in this country. The presidential election is 1 example as was the NC senate race between Tillis and Cunningham

Question. Why would they commit election fraud/voter fraud and not win the senate? Why go through all that to lose senate?

I am a true Republican. One person has never represented our party! This guy is literally driving it into the ground with narcissism, racism, and just ineptness and you all scream that it’s fake news. I said it before and will say it, the two can not co-exist.Every moral we stood forhas been corrupted under this guy
I dont think you can find 1 post where I have said anything about voter fraud. I will admit ,I'm only on this board when I'm at work so I could be wrong but I doubt it

How was it during the Bush years?

it was better than Obama and that was with 911 and hurricanes that destroyed the economy. And war. Obamacare cost my family more than 1500 per month for healthcare that was mandatory. I had to get a second job. His policies penalize people for doing well. During his administration you were better off being lazy and shiftless. Something most democrats know all about they’re either government workers or welfare babies. As for an economy that could survive covid? If they’d followed trumps lead and opened the country up in states with democrat governors the economy would be fine.

Reactions: BK13T-$ and UNC91

For you to read

Since I know you want. (Again, BBC so you want say it’s Fake News)

I dont think you can find 1 post where I have said anything about voter fraud. I will admit ,I'm only on this board when I'm at work so I could be wrong but I doubt it

If not, my apologies. But you will see them when they come.

Per capita. You have to look it up per capita. You’re a smart guy, you should know that 1 death in Mt. Ulla is more per capita than 20 in Chicago. Which means that crime is higher in some small cities and towns. Which is why the dang FBI themselves said that the statement was untrue. Look it up yourself.

Out of curiosity, why always Chicago?
No I dont have to look it up per capita. That is nothing but a semantic argument.

If we have 1 murder where I live (about 2500 people) but that happens once or twice a year versus the murder rate in Chicago where 5-6 are killed minimum every weekend it seems, which is worse.

Chicago..honestly cause its always in the news. I can reference NYC or La or Baltimore

uestion. Why would they commit election fraud/voter fraud and not win the senate? Why go through all that to lose senate?

maybe because senate seats weren't up in the places it was prevalent??

But if you’re committing fruad, relevancy would matter. The votes are cast the same way in their respective states. You’re saying they on the Presidential portion of the ballot but not the senate seats? Meaning they cheated for a stalemate?

The mental gymnastics for that conclusion are gold medal worthy.

Collins and Graham both had tough contest with few questioning if they lost. Yet both won. Why would a fraud be coordinated with those two still winning?

No I dont have to look it up per capita. That is nothing but a semantic argument.

If we have 1 murder where I live (about 2500 people) but that happens once or twice a year versus the murder rate in Chicago where 5-6 are killed minimum every weekend it seems, which is worse.

Chicago..honestly cause its always in the news. I can reference NYC or La or Baltimore

Using Chicago, New York, or LA are semantics in themselves. Bigger populations have more crime because they have more people. 13 shootings per 1000 people always more than 110 per 10000.

There is a reason why certain population centers are always spoke on. Until we include the reason for Chicago having a gun issue the comment is a farce. I linked in Indiana’s role in Chicago’s issue

Using Chicago, New York, or LA are semantics in themselves. Bigger populations have more crime because they have more people. 13 shootings per 1000 people always more than 110 per 10000.

There is a reason why certain population centers are always spoke on. Until we include the reason for Chicago having a gun issue the comment is a farce. I linked in Indiana’s role in Chicago’s issue
I see what you're saying and we can argue this till the end of time but using your math using 13 shootings per month per 1000 versus 110 shootings per month per 10000 yields 156 annual shootings in the 1st scenario compared to 1320 shootings in the 2nd scenario. Now which is more?

Last edited:
For you to read

Since I know you want. (Again, AP so you want say it’s Fake News)

You like posting articles. Wonder if you have read the New York Times article about mail in voting from 2012. Bet not.

“Fraud Easier Via Mail

Election administrators have a shorthand name for a central weakness of voting by mail. They call it granny farming.”

Reactions: UNC91 and Mhsneer

Trump was investigated by Mulliar and his 9 or 10 Democratic lawyers for 2 & 1/2 to 3 years and no collusion was found by the Gang of democrats. LOL, I wish I could read the democrat's minds like you can the Republicans. Then again it would be scary to know what goes on in some of those very evil minds....
Hillary did not concede until the next day and that election was like Trump 306 Electricals to Hillary's 232 and this was known by 2 am and Hillary only won 18 states.

“Voter Frauuuuuuuuud” lol. You sound like the liberal lynch mod looking for Russian interference.

Just saying ‘voter fraud’ doesn’t mean there was voter fraud. Rush Limbaugh, Tucker Carlson, and Ben Shapiro can collectively tell you that all they want to, but it doesn’t make it true. This was objectively THE most secure election in our nations history. Get over it. Provide some credible, NON-PARTISAN evidence of your claims or shut the hell up lol.

Trump lost. He will either leave office peacefully, or he will be removed by force. Fox News isn’t stopping that from happening. Turn the dial-up off, turn the race back on, and get over it you snowflakes.

The best part about this is that Trump lost to probably the worst Democrat candidate in the last 40 years. Your supreme leader lost the popular vote and the electoral college to freaking Joe Biden - that’s pretty telling how terrible of an incumbent President Donald Trump WAS.

The best part of all this is BK-13 laugh-reacting at my post and providing absolutely nothing of value to the conversation. It must be that “Robbinsville blood”.

Trump was investigated by Mulliar and his 9 or 10 Democratic lawyers for 2 & 1/2 to 3 years and no collusion was found by the Gang of democrats. LOL, I wish I could read the democrat's minds like you can the Republicans. Then again it would be scary to know what goes on in some of those very evil minds....
Hillary did not concede until the next day and that election was like Trump 306 Electricals to Hillary's 232 and this was known by 2 am and Hillary only won 18 states.

Put down the drink Vern

You like posting articles. Wonder if you have read the New York Times article about mail in voting from 2012. Bet not.

“Fraud Easier Via Mail

Election administrators have a shorthand name for a central weakness of voting by mail. They call it granny farming.”

saw this one too

Y’all go on and on and on and on and on and on............and not one damn opinion has been changed.
And on and on and on and on and on and on............ We are all caught on a Merry-Go-Round and I am jumping off for a while and maybe it will slow down so if I want to get back on I want brake a leg. LOL, 🔄🔃;):cool:

Reactions: UNC91
moving pretty soon.
Petty in chief. This is a dictatorship. Stop pretending it's not.

Odd that so many on here speak about their rights been infringed upon with mask. But the guy in office and his lawyers are actively trying to strip actual votes from after the fact. What happens when the power you have yielded Trump goes to the other side? If you’re silent now you can’t speak if they do so. Wrong is wrong either way.

Also, for those talking football, there will not be a season in February. NC should do away with A/AA and just expand to 5 classes.

But if you’re committing fruad, relevancy would matter. The votes are cast the same way in their respective states. You’re saying they on the Presidential portion of the ballot but not the senate seats? Meaning they cheated for a stalemate?

The mental gymnastics for that conclusion are gold medal worthy.

Collins and Graham both had tough contest with few questioning if they lost. Yet both won. Why would a fraud be coordinated with those two still winning?

because the fraud happened in democrat cities up north. Not in predominantly rural sc

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT