ADVERTISEMENT

Season In February will not happen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two things...

1. To Practice AA...you sir know nothing about me. I left Carolina Preps when everyone else did. I have posted on this site before but chose to leave when the one sided bias became too much for me to swallow toward UNC and it still exists today in a HUGE way. i.e. last night the player drafted from UNC got a shout out from this site on twitter for ALL the followers to see. I could see if he attended high school in NC. He didn't. So why did the Duke kids not get a mention? You think that may affect a high school player and where they decide to got to college? Maybe, maybe not. But unfettered access to players, coaching staffs and to ALWAYS clamor "unc this unc that doesn't pass the smell test. THIS SITE made the tweet. Not individuals but this supposed "unbiased journalistic site." Did any other player in the ACC get a personal shout out? Not to mention when players IN North Carolina commit to schools other than UNC nothing...nada...zilch. But, if a 8th grader in Spokane, Washington expresses interest in UNC...it's posted, tweeted from this site multiple times. This is the only site worthy of some information as biased as it is. And it is. Breon Pass from Reidsville, superstar in football and basketball committed to NCSU...not a tweet, not a mention. A short blurb on a side bar. Now imagine he had committed to UNC....I don't have to. I've seen it for years. May as well be the defacto recruiting arm for Mack Brown and Roy.
  2. This topic has shown the clear divide in this country. The smug know it alls that spend hours a day on the computer rather than working. This is my lunch break. The mayor of Chicago, a finely run city, has said she is looking forward to the "New World Order" that will be ushered in. I say bring it. There's a hell of a lot more 2nd Amendment supporters on the side of the GOP than the cheese eating wine drinking tree hugging hippies. Race has nothing to do with it. Stupidity does. I know what side is telling everyone that they are offering "free" everything and they gobble it up like candy. Well, you show me "free stuff" and I'll show you oppressed people.
Sorry if that was long winded. It was a long time in the coming. Facts are facts and if nothing else last night was the straw. Best of luck to everyone moving forward into next year. I'm retiring from here effective immediately. It's no longer fun, informative or beneficial. It was a good run but all good things must come to an end. Keep up the good fight and hopefully good will prevail.

You guys are not living in reality. There is no war coming. One guy lost an election and his fan boys can’t get over their rock star losing, nor can he. As my players say, “pass the sticks.”

Next, Chicago, Chicago, Chicago, Chicago, Chicago. Democrats, Democrats, Democrats. You all don’t care about those people in Chicago. You justuse it to make a dumb point. The President is a Republican, the senate is Majority Republican and how are we doing as a country? Covid is wrecking us, evictions are crazy, food lines are crazy, people need stimulus help and my party Of Republicans ain’t doing squat. I could give a crap about the mayor of Chicago. Hold Trump and McConnell to the same darn standard or just hush up on the matter.

As a board we should be encouraging one another to do all we can do that there is a season next fall. But it won’t happen. The only war coming is the one that’s been here. The war against science and logic. It’s sad!

And WM, I stand by my statement. You were ran off the other board.

On another note, mask up and take precaution so that we can have a season next fall. It’s easy fellas

You guys are not living in reality. There is no war coming. One guy lost an election and his fan boys can’t get over their rock star losing, nor can he. As my players say, “pass the sticks.”

Next, Chicago, Chicago, Chicago, Chicago, Chicago. Democrats, Democrats, Democrats. You all don’t care about those people in Chicago. You justuse it to make a dumb point. The President is a Republican, the senate is Majority Republican and how are we doing as a country? Covid is wrecking us, evictions are crazy, food lines are crazy, people need stimulus help and my party Of Republicans ain’t doing squat. I could give a crap about the mayor of Chicago. Hold Trump and McConnell to the same darn standard or just hush up on the matter.

As a board we should be encouraging one another to do all we can do that there is a season next fall. But it won’t happen. The only war coming is the one that’s been here. The war against science and logic. It’s sad!
The Democrats aren't doing anything to help with a 2nd round of stimulus checks either..its not just the Republicans holding that up. The democrats knew what they were asking for wasnt going to fly.

Bottom line is, I don't think there is 1 person in DC that gives a rats fat hind quarters what happens to the average American. Unless we get term limits on the house and senate,this country is doomed to keep spiraling down into the sewer.

Democrats missed a fine opportunity to change course and elect a new speaker of the house. Pelosi needs to go home among others. By all means you are correct about term limits.

Speaking on stimulus. When is a better time than now to stimulate the economy than time around Christmas?

The Democrats aren't doing anything to help with a 2nd round of stimulus checks either..its not just the Republicans holding that up. The democrats knew what they were asking for wasnt going to fly.

Bottom line is, I don't think there is 1 person in DC that gives a rats fat hind quarters what happens to the average American. Unless we get term limits on the house and senate,this country is doomed to keep spiraling down into the sewer.

There are bills on McConnell’s desk. They are not signed as they do not want to upset the President. People are without because they don’t want to upset the President. The CARES act ends the day afterChristmas. It to go’s unsigned so that the President is not upset.

My issue is those that scream “the Democrats” yet fail to place blame on the Republicans as well. This country is no more doomed that at any other time in its history. When slavery was abolished it was doomed, when women got the right to vote it was doomed, both world wars it was doomed, Civil Rights Movement it was doomed, Gulf War it was doomed, 9/11 it was doomed, Obama it was doomed, Trumped it was doomed. The common thread is that we keep allowing the same type of politicians to fail upwards.

I’ll leave with this thought, if we’re doomed with everything that’s going on, can you imagine being a minority in this country? All that they have been subjected to through US history including trying to discredit their vote in 2020. Yet they don’t cry doom in the worst circumstances

Reactions: Illuminati704
There are bills on McConnell’s desk. They are not signed as they do not want to upset the President. People are without because they don’t want to upset the President. The CARES act ends the day afterChristmas. It to go’s unsigned so that the President is not upset.

My issue is those that scream “the Democrats” yet fail to place blame on the Republicans as well. This country is no more doomed that at any other time in its history. When slavery was abolished it was doomed, when women got the right to vote it was doomed, both world wars it was doomed, Civil Rights Movement it was doomed, Gulf War it was doomed, 9/11 it was doomed, Obama it was doomed, Trumped it was doomed. The common thread is that we keep allowing the same type of politicians to fail upwards.

I’ll leave with this thought, if we’re doomed with everything that’s going on, can you imagine being a minority in this country? All that they have been subjected to through US history including trying to discredit their vote in 2020. Yet they don’t cry doom in the worst circumstances
I placed blame on both parties but the demonrats knew exactly what they were doing when they came up with their 2nd stimulus proposal and that was long before the election so it has nothing to do with upsetting Trump. They had their wish list and knew it wouldnt fly but put it out anyway so some would believe they really wanted to help and it appears you took the bait hook, line and sinker...its pure politics and most people can see that.

If you cant see that this country is at a crucial point in our history well I dont know what to say to make it any clearer.

And why is everything race related with you?

I placed blame on both parties but the demonrats knew exactly what they were doing when they came up with their 2nd stimulus proposal and that was long before the election so it has nothing to do with upsetting Trump. They had their wish list and knew it wouldnt fly but put it out anyway so some would believe they really wanted to help and it appears you took the bait hook, line and sinker...its pure politics and most people can see that.

If you cant see that this country is at a crucial point in our history well I dont know what to say to make it any clearer.

And why is everything race related with you?

Had Trump signed a second stimulus Bill he would’ve been re-elected. He stated himself that if re-elected he would provide a stimulus Bill. Guy went as far to hold up checks so that he could put his name on them. The Republicans have fudged this up big time.

This country is always at a crucial point. This one is magnified by the incompetence of our current President.

Race related? I brought up what I said because of all the first world problems you all seem to have. Mentioning how throughout history other groups have had a much tougher time, yet show restraint. But the minute things don’t go our way it’s war, a crucial point in history, the anti-Christ, etc. All in all, Trump not being re-elected is not nor will be the end all. It’s just an average candidate lost an election and needs to move on. There is also a huge racial issue in our country.

Again, hopefully the next guy will have a better plan so that next fall teams are in the playoffs and others are rolling out the basketball

Had Trump signed a second stimulus Bill he would’ve been re-elected. He stated himself that if re-elected he would provide a stimulus Bill. Guy went as far to hold up checks so that he could put his name on them. The Republicans have fudged this up big time.

This country is always at a crucial point. This one is magnified by the incompetence of our current President.

Race related? I brought up what I said because of all the first world problems you all seem to have. Mentioning how throughout history other groups have had a much tougher time, yet show restraint. But the minute things don’t go our way it’s war, a crucial point in history, the anti-Christ, etc. All in all, Trump not being re-elected is not nor will be the end all. It’s just an average candidate lost an election and needs to move on. There is also a huge racial issue in our country.

Again, hopefully the next guy will have a better plan so that next fall teams are in the playoffs and others are rolling out the basketball
Why are you attributing others comments to me? I never said anything about war or the Anti Christ,etc

He cant just pass a stimulus...even you should know that , so once again your comments dont hold water. And even if he could just wave a wand and pass a stimulus and that was all it took to win reelection, it seems fairly obvious he would have done that...duh...

And once again, I DIDNT SAY it was the end all be all. Who is in the White House concerns me much less than the scum that are in the house and senate.

Last edited:
Reactions: BK13T-$
Why are you attributing others comments to me? I never said anything about war or the Anti Christ,etc

He cant just pass a stimulus...even you should know that , so once again your comments dont hold water. And even if he could just wave a wand and pass a stimulus and that was all it took to win reelection, it seems fairly obvious he would have done that...duh...

And once again, I DIDNT SAY it was the end all be all. Who is in the White House concerns me much less than the scum that are in the house and senate.

You all sound the same. From Btk, to ncballer, to well all of you repeat much of the same line of thinking. So I’m speaking to group think.

Trump attempted to pivot back towards stimulus talks as the election came closer and settled his message on the premise of elect me and you’ll get a stimulus checks.

McConnell, Senate Majority Leader, will not bring up nor pass a stimulus Bill because it will upset Trump. Plain and simple. McConnell, like a lot of republicans for what reason I have no idea, are afraid of Trump’s bite. Americans suffer because of this. Our President has chosen to chase a false fantasy of election fruad over people in this country, urban, rural. Hold the President accountable. We can read both bills we. I’m as fiscally conservative as they come, but the Democrats had a better deal for America. We premise everything on trickle down and trickle down has never worked.

to end, everyone in this board should follow the science and do the right thing so this time next year we’re in the playoffs. It’s simple.

You all sound the same. From Btk, to ncballer, to well all of you repeat much of the same line of thinking. So I’m speaking to group think.

Trump attempted to pivot back towards stimulus talks as the election came closer and settled his message on the premise of elect me and you’ll get a stimulus checks.

McConnell, Senate Majority Leader, will not bring up nor pass a stimulus Bill because it will upset Trump. Plain and simple. McConnell, like a lot of republicans for what reason I have no idea, are afraid of Trump’s bite. Americans suffer because of this. Our President has chosen to chase a false fantasy of election fruad over people in this country, urban, rural. Hold the President accountable. We can read both bills we. I’m as fiscally conservative as they come, but the Democrats had a better deal for America. We premise everything on trickle down and trickle down has never worked.

to end, everyone in this board should follow the science and do the right thing so this time next year we’re in the playoffs. It’s simple.
Ok..well thats a weak response even for you...we all sound the same..lol..pretty close to the liberal playbook..tread lightly you're starting to sound like CNN

Or is "all sounding the same "just code for those that be so bold as to disagree with you ..how dare we have our own opinions and have the temerity to express them...we must be shouted down..how amusing...

Let me just leave you with this...none of this back and forth has changed 1 persons opinion on this board so stop lecturing people on what to do...No one hear cares what you think nor do they care what I think. I've engaged in a discussion with you because ,in all honesty, I enjoy a good disagreement now and then if its with someone with a different point of view than my own that can make salient points and back them up...that has clearly run its course with the genius "you all sound the same" jibber-jabber...

In closing,wear your mask,dont wear your mask...everyone is free to choose...

And to quote the late, great Sean Connery...here endeth the lesson

Last edited:

I don't know a lot of Republican like you. You must be a city Republican!

Reactions: BK13T-$ and UNC91
Mask up mask up, Is all I have heard for months. The majority of people in public places I see are masked up. I dare say 80-90% plus and have been for months. If Mask up works so well, why are we having the surge in cases? Is it possible the few who chose not to wear are responsible for the surge? Yeah, I didn’t think so either.

And for limiting my family’s get together on Thanksgiving and Christmas yeah, good luck with that. What goes on in my house is mine. Oh no, I am the problem, sorry guys. Sorry for the rant.

I think the adherence to mask wearing varies greatly from place to place. Spend time in Boone and I agree it’s about 90% there.
In Davidson County, where I live, it’s more like 30-40 percent. In retail stores and restaurants, the staff is even less. Our county voted 75% for Trump and I suspect there is a correlation.
I certainly can’t prove it, but I believe that if 90% were following the guidelines everywhere, there would be no surge. Since I can’t prove or disprove it, my bet is on the mask and I’ll continue to wear it for as long as it takes.

Ok..well thats a weak response even for you...we all sound the same..lol..pretty close to the liberal playbook..tread lightly you're starting to sound like CNN

Or is "all sounding the same "just code for those that be so bold as to disagree with you ..how dare we have our own opinions and have the temerity to express them...we must be shouted down..how amusing...

Let me just leave you with this...none of this back and forth has changed 1 persons opinion on this board so stop lecturing people on what to do...No one hear cares what you think nor do they care what I think. I've engaged in a discussion with you because ,in all honesty, I enjoy a good disagreement now and then if its with someone with a different point of view than my own that can make salient points and back them up...that has clearly run its course with the genius "you all sound the same" jibber-jabber...

In closing,wear your mask,dont wear your mask...everyone is free to choose...

And to quote the late, great Sean Connery...here endeth the lesson

*Here, no one here

Yeah...you all do sound the same. It’s like the ineptness comes straight from one source. The arguments you all make are contrarian only to be contrarian.

I don’t care about your opinion, I care greatly about football. We can’t have football because we are not smart enough to follow the science. We have been anti-everything related to the science since the start of this thing and it hasn’t worked. Just man up and wear a mask. If you’re offended or anyone else is, then I speaking to you. Wear a mask, follow the science, do your part and we play ball next fall. Simple!

I think the adherence to mask wearing varies greatly from place to place. Spend time in Boone and I agree it’s about 90% there.
In Davidson County, where I live, it’s more like 30-40 percent. In retail stores and restaurants, the staff is even less. Our county voted 75% for Trump and I suspect there is a correlation.
I certainly can’t prove it, but I believe that if 90% were following the guidelines everywhere, there would be no surge. Since I can’t prove or disprove it, my bet is on the mask and I’ll continue to wear it for as long as it takes.
I dont know what to think about the masks..I've talked to several medical professionals that said they only wear one when seeing patients so I'm just completely lost.

Reactions: BK13T-$ and UNC91
Has Davidson county had a big spike?
Not compared to the counties in orange and red. But we’ve had some tragic situations. The kid from Ledford who died. A friend of mine, in his forties with no known compromising factors. He’s been in ICU on a ventilator and was just air lifted to Duke.
We’re at about 7% positive, over the 5% but below the 8% to get in the orange. And we have several major hospitals that serve Davidson, including Baptist, Novant and Cone. So hospital capacity isn’t an issue.

All Trump supporters need to stop pretending they are conservatives. Every self-respecting conservative I know stopped supporting him a long time ago. Trump is not a conservative. Fiscally irresponsible, socially inept.

And for the last time, it’s “not all about race”. Everything is about race to minorities because they have been marginalized because of their race. Racial injustice is now a priority and it bothers many racially intolerant “conservatives”. Get over it.

Maybe I missed something in this thread, but I have yet to witness anyone proclaiming for the implementation of a socialist economic platform. But by all means, please explain to me why capitalism is a great economic ideaology in modern times and how it benefits all citizens of our country?

Stop talking about guns. Nobody is coming on your property so waving around your cereal box AR-15 you found at the Pawn Shop for 200 bucks that isn’t even properly zeroed is not necessary.

Mask Up.

V/R
A concerned American

THE wo
TOTALLY agree, the minority in our country is the white working male

TOTALLY agree, the minority in our country is the white working male

Oh the atrocities we have had to go through! I can’t think of any right now but I’m sure we’re subject to discrimination somehow. There was this time the lady at Home Depot rung up my Mello Yello twice! Truthfully, you wouldn’t trade places with an actual minority in this country. And the thought of becoming a minority worries you to the point that you make ludicrous comments as stated and help to put a dunce in the White House. it’s why you scream your rights are being violated over worrying a mask. Fragile!

Wear a mask so that the kids can play next fall. You all can sit and coach from the stands and talk about how great you were back when football was real. Just hush up and follow the science.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT