ADVERTISEMENT

Score Updates

I am sure that Mitchell in their wildest dreams never thought A Drew's would improve that much when they signed that deal. Happy for Andrews. They have been in the shadows of the big three for a long time.
While of course not glad Mitchell lost to them but I'm glad for Andrews being a contender in the SMC and State after all these years , they are a really good team.
But while I don't know the behind the scenes of how the two schools came to play each other if it's an assertiont that Pitman was looking for a cupcake team to play then just got surprised he doesn't roll that way he likes stiff competition in non-conference and it seems usually higher classification schools thing is when 1A schools start having success the big schools don't want to play you serval SMC schools know about that. Pittman has had bigger school coaches directly tell him that they won't take a chance on getting beat by a 1A school.

Can any one point to a single post where a Mt Airy fan has said anything about the Bears winning the State Championship this year.
Others have and maybe a Bear fan replied but that is it.
All I can say is: yes, we do know how that turned out last year, and why. So does everyone that saw that last game.
But this is a new year, a new team and a new challenge, as it is for all the teams in NC. Lets just play the games.
Mt Airy fans DO NOT HATE any other teams. But my god there are a lot of jealous fans out there and quite a few Haters as well.
Hope it makes you feel good because, to everyone else, it just makes you look small.

Reactions: buzzcoach
Hey, nobody from Andrews is on here tooting their own horn !! We all know which teams do that. Conference play begins and I believe and I say I not the team. This season I believe on any given Friday night that any team in the SMC could upset one of the Big 3. This is where the rubber meets the road !!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT