ADVERTISEMENT

Girls Playoff Scores

She had a great game, however, they’ll have to get more support to beat the east representative.
Both east teams played a challenging non conference schedule.
North Pitt has Zamareya Jones, a guard who has committed to NC State.

N Pitt up 34-22.
Jones and Speller are putting on a show. Speller, a freshman, is recognized as an espn top 25 prospect.
Gabby white has been really impressive for Seaforth.

Reactions: Maiden Creek
‘24….
‘23 Salisbury
‘22 Salisbury
‘21 Shelby
‘20 Farmville Central - Newton Conover
‘19 Mtn Heritage
‘18 North Pitt👀

I guess the championship wasn’t played in ‘20….COVID? Ugh!…hard to believe that now. “The year the ball stopped bouncing”…great article on that topic in NCHSAA…if you’re looking for a good read.

Sooo…North Pitt was the last 2a East team to win it all back in ‘18.

Let’s GO! East Burke!

Stilwell had a great game yesterday and E Burke has a pretty good combo between Stilwell and Brinkley.
N Pitt probably has one of the best backcourt duos in the state, if not the best, with Jones and Speller (Panther Creeks Barner and Tucker is right there with them).
Both EB and NP will rely on their guard play, as neither team has strong post play.

I was a little surprised that N Pitt beat Seaforth by 25. Seaforth returned everyone from their state runner up team and has Gabby White that has ACC offers as a junior.
The 2A western regionals have been extremely competitive for years. I didn’t see that yesterday. No disrespect to Lincoln Charter but they were not nearly as strong as past regional runner ups.

When it comes to Saturday, I don’t think EB can contain Jones and Speller. My prediction is N Pitt winning by 15-18 points.
(I’ll be rooting for the western teams!)

Stilwell had a great game yesterday and E Burke has a pretty good combo between Stilwell and Brinkley.
N Pitt probably has one of the best backcourt duos in the state, if not the best, with Jones and Speller (Panther Creeks Barner and Tucker is right there with them).
Both EB and NP will rely on their guard play, as neither team has strong post play.

I was a little surprised that N Pitt beat Seaforth by 25. Seaforth returned everyone from their state runner up team and has Gabby White that has ACC offers as a junior.
The 2A western regionals have been extremely competitive for years. I didn’t see that yesterday. No disrespect to Lincoln Charter but they were not nearly as strong as past regional runner ups.

When it comes to Saturday, I don’t think EB can contain Jones and Speller. My prediction is N Pitt winning by 15-18 points.
(I’ll be rooting for the western teams!)
Lincoln Charter girls just made a run in the playoffs as they didn't win their conference. However, they are young as they start 2 freshmen....The only loss for next season is one player (Lusk) but I expect them to make another run for the next couple of years. They were probably in awe of even being there.
Pulling for EB to get the win.

Reactions: Maiden Creek
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT