ADVERTISEMENT

Salisbury @ Washington

Based on stats from MaxPreps they seem to be run heavy. Team speed? Bruisers? Standout players?

But if your team was playing 3.5 hrs away from home in a 2nd round playoff game what would you do ??..… GO ACES.....

I understand, I'm sure I'd still go. Probably the only way I'd stay home was if I knew it was going to be blowout one way or another.
I'd did skip Northeastern's first Rd playoff game a couple of yrs ago to go watch another game because I knew my Eagles were going to win big and I felt like the other game wod be much better

The boys had a nice trip down. Stopped to tour ECU’s football facilities. From what I’ve seen and heard the trip wasn’t too much of a distraction. Thankful that local radio will be carrying the game and streaming it as well. Too long of a trip for my little ones!

Reactions: BulldogJacket85
13-0 Hornets. Opening drive stalled inside the 30. Two defensive scores on back to back drives.

Turnovers and lack of offensive execution in both games. The offense seems to be clicking now and that starts up front. Look forward to another trip down East on Friday!

Reactions: BulldogJacket85
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT