ADVERTISEMENT

Salisbury vs Randleman 2AA East Finals

I like Salisbury in this game. They are playing outstanding right now and their defense is absolutely great! Randleman will have to come up with a good offensive game plan to break through that Hornet defense. Should be a good one!

Winner of this game just gets the honor of losing in the state title game. Rannelman by 10.
Who do you think opposes either in the title game? Burns or Shelby? Do you think that no matter who wins the West Regional the East champion falls in the title game?

Rundelman lol is a very balanced team and obviously a really good team to make it this far in the playoffs....Salisburys D can't just focus on one part of their offense because Randelman can do both things very good,I'm happy for Randelman to have the success they have had for the last several years...but man that Salisbury D is flat out NASTY if they have an Achilles heel it's their offense,but their defense will keep them in the game....how in the world did Oak Grove score 35 on them is a mystery to me

Rundelman lol is a very balanced team and obviously a really good team to make it this far in the playoffs....Salisburys D can't just focus on one part of their offense because Randelman can do both things very good,I'm happy for Randelman to have the success they have had for the last several years...but man that Salisbury D is flat out NASTY if they have an Achilles heel it's their offense,but their defense will keep them in the game....how in the world did Oak Grove score 35 on them is a mystery to me
Sorry couldn't "like" this post because you were happy for orange/blue in it...

I say orange/blue wins by 3 mostly because of home hole advantage...

I mean field... :D

Also does the success of orange/blue in 2AA east mean ER would have been better off being large??

Just sayin...:cool:

OG got a special teams score and I believe 2 defensive scores. Could be wrong.

This should be a good one. This will be the best defense we have seen this year and this probably the best offense they have seen this year to. Our defense is playing well to we give up 12 a game to 8 a game for the Hornets and we score 42 a game to there 28. Should be a packed house and good game I’m going with the orange and blue team in this one. Tigers by 10

Pulling for Salisbury here.. to be honest we scrimmaged them in August and I never imagined they woulda made it here. They were sloppy and making mistakes, their staff musta fixed it tremendously. Like their HC, he knows his stuff. As long as he's there they will stay solid. If not they will fall off again.

Two teams who deserve this shot are playing.. can't ask for anything more.

The only opponent both teams have faced is Ledford, who Randleman struggled with and Salisbury defeated pretty easily. Any team can beat any team in football since it is so match-up based, but based on strength of schedule, Salisbury seems to have faced much tougher teams. Salisbury also seems to be hit or miss, as they have beaten good teams by large margins and barely beaten sorry teams by close margins. Randleman, though, has improved very much on offense from the beginning of the year and will be the toughest offense Salisbury has faced. However, defense wins games, so I say Salisbury wins in a game similar to the Hertford County game, 17-10.

Rundelman lol is a very balanced team and obviously a really good team to make it this far in the playoffs....Salisbury's D can't just focus on one part of their offense because Randelman can do both things very good, I'm happy for Randleman to have the success they have had for the last several years...but man that Salisbury D is flat out NASTY if they have an Achilles heel it's their offense, but their defense will keep them in the game....how in the world did Oak Grove score 35 on them is a mystery to me
I think Salisbury on this one. Randleman is well rounded but not as hard of a schedule as many others (IMO). I think the Salisbury D holds them but can the Salisbury offense capitalize? I hope so! I say, nail biter. Salisbury 18 Randleman 14. As for the OG Salisbury game...OG played better that night (still not one of their best games). The Salisbury D could not stop the run completely. Shewcow ran for i believe 186 that night with 1 TD. Blair had a kickoff return for an 80 yard TD, if i remember that correctly. A fumble recovered in the endzone for a TD and a pass to a wide-open Jones. And yes a second defensive TD with an interception by Bowen.

Reactions: BlackKnightNut
We played oak grove and North Davidson in scrimmage this year and beat both of them. And we didn’t play well the first three games on the year but we got it turned around and playing well on both sides of the ball now. It will be the best defense we have seen probably but it is going to be the best defense and offense that Salisbury has seen to. 35 points out of the 160 we have gave up is three pick 6s and 2 kickoff returns so our defense is playing well to it might come down to who scores first but it’s going to be a good one.

The only opponent both teams have faced is Ledford, who Randleman struggled with and Salisbury defeated pretty easily. Any team can beat any team in football since it is so match-up based, but based on strength of schedule, Salisbury seems to have faced much tougher teams. Salisbury also seems to be hit or miss, as they have beaten good teams by large margins and barely beaten sorry teams by close margins. Randleman, though, has improved very much on offense from the beginning of the year and will be the toughest offense Salisbury has faced. However, defense wins games, so I say Salisbury wins in a game similar to the Hertford County game, 17-10.
Salisbury was without their QB for games against west Davidson, Central Davidson, and one more. That would explain a little bit of the up and down. Had a linebacker playing QB who did a good job of fill in but left them very one dimensional. I would say they have also improved mightily on the offensive side of the ball. Turnovers killed them against Oak Grove. So far this playoffs the Salisbury D has scored more than they have allowed. That is huge. The D will have to play lights out again and the offense will need to do enough. 3-0 is still a winning score (not at all my prediction). Look forward to the game

This Salisbury D is special...they are gonna be tested to the limit against Shelby...they can't win in a shootout with Shelby,so its gonna have to be a defensive game that's ugly

Reactions: BlackKnightNut
Congrats to Salisbury! They've came a long way since we scrimmaged them that's for sure.

Their HC's a classy guy and they are in the right direction.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT