ADVERTISEMENT

ROUNDBALL TRYOUTS IN MURPHY

goknightgo

Nov 11, 2010
Did the Black Knights play the game of their lives again? Did Murphy play that awful again? Well I believe everyone knew what really happened, The Black Knight just took Murphy out back to the woodshed and spanked em and left no doubt who the better team was this time? I don't want to hear anyone say or make excuses after Gettin it took to em twice! All I wanna say is .... HOW ABOUT THEM BULLDOGS!!!! Woooooooooo! Who dat gonna beat them dogs?

THEM BLACK KNIGHT NOT ONLY BEAT EM BUT LAID THE SMACK DOWN ON EM AND LEFT NO DOUBT!!!
HAVE FUN AT TRYOUTS MONDAY!!

Reactions: BK13T-$
Congrats to the knights. Great game plan and sound football for 4 quarters. They just wanted it more than Murphy.

Come on goknight, you have to gracious in victory as well as defeat. Be a little more classy than that. Enjoy you victory and cheer on your team. No sense in being a troll

classy post jerk off

to the respectful Robbinsville posters: congrats, well deserved win

• Haha
Reactions: BK13T-$
Hey I'm just being as classy as you guys are! Your the ones downing the Knights saying that Murphy give it to em the first time! Yall talked junk all week so if you can't take it then don't post IMO! Yes it was a great game but take your medicine is all I'm sayin! Don't talk crap all week then expect not to recieve nothing in return after losing and gettin g proved wrong

Originally posted by goknightgo:
Hey I'm just being as classy as you guys are! Your the ones downing the Knights saying that Murphy give it to em the first time! Yall talked junk all week so if you can't take it then don't post IMO! Yes it was a great game but take your medicine is all I'm sayin! Don't talk crap all week then expect not to recieve nothing in return after losing and gettin g proved wrong
I never said who would win or lose or anything else about the outcome of the game, take it up with those who did.

I always knew it would be tough without Kent and Cox, turns out it was too much to overcome.

Congrats, try to act like you've been there before.

This post was edited on 11/28 11:50 PM by mbdfan

Was a great game just too much skyler on offense. Qb had a great game. Was the difference tonight as was Rvilles D. Linebacker #9 was awesome . Kid was everywhere . No telling how many tackles this kid had. Congrats to the Knights. Look forward to the western regional final against allegheny . Represent the SMC with pride.....Go Knights!!!!! Congrats to Murphy on another impressive run as well. Games like that is why I love the SMC and smash mouth mountain football !

This post was edited on 11/28 11:58 PM by gogodog

That what I'm doing is taking it up with the posters that talked smack... If you are not one of em then why are you so offended by it? It gets old hearing people talk about how it's just a down year for Swain and Murphy... These boys earned it and people need to give em credit where credit is due

If you are not one of em then why are you so offended by it?
because it's disrespectful as hell to the Murphy seniors who poured 3/4 years of their time and energy into this

Exactly. Just act like you've been here before. You don't have to make yourself look like an ass essentially. Just enjoy win, but be gracious in doing so.

I also want to give a shout out to No. 9 for the Knights. He was impressive to watch tonight! Like I said in another post, so many opportunities for both teams to put the game out of reach, but neither team could really get the job done. I just knew Murphy was going to come out and score in the second half, but then we stopped them and I thought for sure we'd score, but then we didn't...seemed like it went like that a lot tonight. Just a great game, great atmosphere, and great fans! I'm already excited for next Friday lol!!

Did the Black Knights play the game of their lives again? Did Murphy play that awful again? Well I believe everyone knew what really happened, The Black Knight just took Murphy out back to the woodshed and spanked em and left no doubt who the better team was this time? I don't want to hear anyone say or make excuses after Gettin it took to em twice! All I wanna say is .... HOW ABOUT THEM BULLDOGS!!!! Woooooooooo! Who dat gonna beat them dogs?

THEM BLACK KNIGHT NOT ONLY BEAT EM BUT LAID THE SMACK DOWN ON EM AND LEFT NO DOUBT!!!
HAVE FUN AT TRYOUTS MONDAY!!
Tuesday

Congrats to Robbinsville! But I gotta say...And I'm sure this can start a little war....

Murphy is not the same team that played Franklin in August. I would love to see that team play Robbinsville. Probably be a real slobberknocker

Originally posted by RadioCheck:
Congrats to Robbinsville! But I gotta say...And I'm sure this can start a little war....

Murphy is not the same team that played Franklin in August. I would love to see that team play Robbinsville. Probably be a real slobberknocker
Thanks radio check! No argument from me. But this is rville's night so I congratulate them, and your boys too! Bring it home!

Whatever Franklin. Dont think it would of been a beatdown. It MIGHT of been enough to get the win but not a big win. No one can run if they dont have the blocking.

BK, with Franklin being SMC champs for about three or four years in a row without "officially" being in your conference, I can understand the resentment. However, it's ok. We aren't going to display the banners and we will allow you to display it this year if you choose to.

What is it 23 to 16 or something like that. Robbinsvilles favor.

It sucks that Franklin will play at a different stadium than Rville. Would like to see both and Swain. Not over looking Alleghany though.

BK - I didnt say who would win. I said it would be a slobberknocker. And you know it would. That's not a statement about Robbinsville either. Cause they are obviously legit. I'm just telling you that Murphy in August was a dang good football team.

Shame Cox and Manning suffered the same senior year fates Radio. FHS makes a deep push last year with Manning. Now we know it feels as well. That's the down side of the game we love so much. Good luck to the Panthers

Thanks knine. It will be an uphill battle with Cochran on a broken foot and Maslin out. But as always, its next man up!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT