ADVERTISEMENT

Round Two SW Edgecombe vs Farmville Central

EDPanther99

Oct 13, 2008
Both teams are 9-2
This is a matchup of a regular season meeting won by SWE 54-48… this has the potential to be a great second round game.

Both teams are 9-2
This is a matchup of a regular season meeting won by SWE 54-48… this has the potential to be a great second round game.
Yes indeed, two evenly matched squads. I was very surprised that FC made it by SWO.

We're gonna beat them by at least two touchdowns this time. They scored a couple late touchdowns while we were playing soft and killing clock. The score was closer than the play on the field suggests. Then it's time for a cat fight at the junction.

Reactions: Otis4411
I was hoping to see SWO. We've proven that we can score on FC, but their do everything QB still scares me. As a QB, he has 120 rushing attempts. Nobody else has more than 99. He's not far from 1,000 yards...on the ground. Surpassed that total in the air a while ago. He's the type to feel pressure and take off, using all the empty space in front of him. Plus, they already feel like they can and should have beaten us. They still haven't beaten a team with a winning record, but I'm not loving this matchup.

Last edited:
Reactions: Maiden Creek
I was hoping to see SWO. We've proven that we can score on FC, but their still everything QB still scares me. As a QB, he has 120 rushing attempts. Nobody else has more than 99. He's not far from 1,000 yards...on the ground. Surpassed that total in the air a while ago. He's the type to feel pressure and take off, using all the empty space in front of him. Plus, they already feel like they can and should have beaten us. They still haven't beaten a team with a winning record, but I'm not loving this matchup.
You’re too good a team to lose especially at home.

Reactions: Maiden Creek
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT